Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Name Arrangement Issues - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Name Arrangement Issues (567 Views)

Query: Name Arrangement / Name Arrangement Issues / Wrong Arrangement Of Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Arrangement Issues by Adeyemo96(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Help me. Gonna keep this as short as possible..
I did my OND in Ado Ekiti. The name format dey use on certificates is always Firstname Middlename Lastname(Surname). That's what they've been using from the onset, very beginning. For example instead of Adeyemi Tobi Edwards. They'd write Tobi Edwards Adeyemi. It's not a mistake That's how federal polytechnic ado Ekiti has been writing theirs since d very beginning. Now where I did my HND. They used another format.. Adeyemi Tobi Edwards. Which means on my OND I have Tobi Edwards Adeyemi and on HND it's Adeyemi Tobi Edwards. Some ppl told me it's the same thing. But I'm honestly confused. If I go back to ado so they'd change it. They wouldn't cause that's their own normal way of writing it. That's how they wrote on my mate's too
Re: Name Arrangement Issues by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Adeyemo96:
Help me. Gonna keep this as short as possible..
I did my OND in Ado Ekiti. The name format dey use on certificates is always Firstname Middlename Lastname(Surname). That's what they've been using from the onset, very beginning. For example instead of Adeyemi Tobi Edwards. They'd write Tobi Edwards Adeyemi. It's not a mistake That's how federal polytechnic ado Ekiti has been writing theirs since d very beginning. Now where I did my HND. They used another format.. Adeyemi Tobi Edwards. Which means on my OND I have Tobi Edwards Adeyemi and on HND it's Adeyemi Tobi Edwards. Some ppl told me it's the same thing. But I'm honestly confused. If I go back to ado so they'd change it. They wouldn't cause that's their own normal way of writing it. That's how they wrote on my mate's too
What do you have on your nysc dashboard

1 Like

Re: Name Arrangement Issues by Adeyemo96(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Faithy95:
What do you have on your nysc dashboard

Adeyemi Tobi Edwards
Same with my HND statement of result.
It's on OND dey used another format
Re: Name Arrangement Issues by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Adeyemo96:

Adeyemi Tobi Edwards
Same with my HND statement of result.
It's on OND dey used another format
You don't have any problem be that

1 Like

Re: Name Arrangement Issues by gumaveddy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is this one a problem? Guy behave your self

(1) (Reply)

O / Need Urgent Cash? / Minister Urges Corpers To Be Patriotic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.