Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust (368 Views)

Never Trust Brodashaggi Or Have A Deal With Him. Watch This Videos Part 1&2 / Never Trust Your Friends (try Not To Laugh) / Never Trust Your Friends [try Not To Laugh] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust by henrycloud: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
So yesterday I strolled into the Manchester United - Southampton thread to see how the game was going but when I got there I met some predictions.

At the end of the game most of them were wrong. These are the ones I took note of.
Re: Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust by henrycloud: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Imagine if you followed his advice

Re: Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust by henrycloud: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
See this one

Re: Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust by henrycloud: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
This guy nko?

Re: Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust by henrycloud: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Danski, AtlanticB and Emmanuelbanks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry
Re: Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust by 27adam: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Most Terrible Nairaland Football Experts You Should Never Trust by 231adedayo: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

USA Has Discovered The Origin Of The Convid19 / Caption This Photo / What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.