Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Make Your Lips Soft And Pink Naturaly - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Your Lips Soft And Pink Naturaly (288 Views)

how To Make Your Lips Pink Naturally? / 10 Tips On How To Make Your Lips Fuller And Bigger Naturally / What Is Rose And Pink Gold? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Lips Soft And Pink Naturaly by Umahso(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is something that anyone can confess to. It’s also one of the main reasons why many people would have to go to great lengths to keep their lips smooth, rosy, and pink.

Nevertheless, in order to make it easier for you, assuming you’re one of those who want soft, pink lips, we’ve started to teach you five principles to get it
1. Honey and lemon mask.
Honey with lemon has long been known for its health advantages. In fact, their utility cannot be emphasized when they are linked, as they give a source of remedy to a broad variety of challenges.

Nevertheless, since honey is a great moisturizer and lime juice is an organic ... Continue reading >>>https://businesshob.com/5-naturally-ways-to-make-your-lips-soft-and-pink-2/

Re: Make Your Lips Soft And Pink Naturaly by iamtardey: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
I smoke weed everyday it can't work embarassed
Re: Make Your Lips Soft And Pink Naturaly by kestolove95(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamtardey:
I smoke weed everyday it can't work embarassed
no wonder u quoting rubbish on my comment

1 Like

Re: Make Your Lips Soft And Pink Naturaly by iamtardey: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rubbish? Really? Because I asked you when dem chop your ponmo last abi?
kestolove95:
no wonder u quoting rubbish on my comment

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Website To Promote Beauty / Fashion Busines / If It Warrants It, I Will Go Into Hookup.... / Why Everybody Talking About 203 Area Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.