Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k (6161 Views)

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / How Legit Is Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by fmonigent(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Very safe,
i started with them about five months ago and they have never failed. Be rest assure to get your interest every Monday.

2 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by Ouzidi77(m): 5:31am On Dec 15, 2021
How.... Explain here make I follow testify

stacyadams:
100k will give u 150k in 1 and half month
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by Ouzidi77(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Explain how U no get food but can eat... any legit business U show me I go give U 10-15% Of profit made from the business..if e pay
JAkpayen:

This is where we sang "some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food........."
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by Ouzidi77(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2021
How can dat be done... Please explain further I like to know about it .. will be grateful & will show you appreciation for the knowledge shared .. waiting to hear from you Zero8Zero three four 38 one977

[size=8pt][/size]
Ernesttoby30:

Money you should have saved in dollars and before that one year, you would have made more than that 20k. Or don't you know that the best way to save money these days is by saving it in dollar...because the value would have appreciate.
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by JAkpayen(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ouzidi77:

Explain how U no get food but can eat... any legit business U show me I go give U 10-15% Of profit made from the business..if e pay

What I mean is that someone has the vast knowledge to be successful in business but no fund to finance such. A legit business in Nigeria you can try is supply business either raw materials, consumables, etc. But you need the right connection
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by Fastlinkpro: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Instead of this kind of investment, why not download HI coin or HI dollar APP, you enarned $1.3 every day. In a month you are looking at closed to $40. In year $400 plus.
And that is without referer. When you refer you earned 50% from your referer. Note the earning is due in 365 days . A year
Use my referer code please. gabysure
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by olamoses75(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Mumu.
You drop 100k and get 120k after a whole year.

Some people mumu sha.
What is 20k that you can't make by yourself with that money within a month??
the funniest part of it is that, 100k of today will have value than 120k of next year december. Op is already loosing
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by Yomit71(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Goldenrod1:
Op, you use 100k to earn just 20k return for a whole year? This is so unwise of you.

It would have been better you buy one coin (not shitcoin) bnb or dogecoin , uninstall your wallet, login back after a year and see the value it would have appreciated to. 20k is peanut
It's something you can earn a day in crpto daily trading if you know what you are doing
Please can you teach me how?
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by tunlapapa: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
stacyadams:
100k will give u 150k in 1 and half month

Sorry to bug you, could you please share this with me?
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by tunlapapa: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
McCoy662:
How legit is Branch. I just decided to try their investment scheme with 20% ROI per annum, but I'm kinder scared. Pls is the app safe for investment??

How far about this investment?

I intend putting a large sum into it, what's your review so far?
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by omotola90(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
tunlapapa:

branch is secured and licenced by cbn
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by tunlapapa: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
omotola90:
branch is secured and licenced by cbn

Being licensed by CBN is not a guarantee that your investment is insured by NDIC.

That insurance is the ultimate.
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by omotola90(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
tunlapapa:

Being licensed by CBN is not a guarantee that your investment is insured by NDIC.

That insurance is the ultimate.
you mean the one that that you are insured of 500,000 naira?you are either insured by CBN or SEC anyway...go through my previous post and see CBN finance companies
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by McCoy662(m): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2022
tunlapapa:

It's ok. They pay every week and u can withdraw anytime u want
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by McCoy662(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2022
wealthpreach:
All of you saying ' He should have started a business' do you think it's easy? How many businesses can you start with 100k? Did you even ask his location? Not everyone can manage a business.
Don't mind them oo. Nl trolls doing what they know how to do best. I just asked a question, not seeking advice. I have my plans but the way banks are cutting my cake eehh, i needed somewhere safe to keep the change while the hustle continues.
The business I'm planning to start needs at least 600k for a start up

1 Like

Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by chrisdking1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
McCoy662:
How legit is Branch. I just decided to try their investment scheme with 20% ROI per annum, but I'm kinder scared. Pls is the app safe for investment??

I intend to also use the Branch Investment.

How is it going, please?

1 Like

Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by nlwhy: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
I can give you 20% of your capital for life. You can also make more than that by yourself if u follow this https://www.nairaland.com/7026842/how-make-n2000-daily-safe
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by omotola90(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
chrisdking1:

I intend to also use the Branch Investment.

How is it going, please?
legally endorsed by CBN to carry out banking operations

2 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by IamDavid(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
McCoy662:
it's actually a compound interest system shaaa. And besides, it's a free money for now. I still targeting some certain amount before investing. I'm still hustling oo just that the way Naira is losing value in the bank everyday is scary.
Hello, I can see every dick and Harry bashing you here and there, I put it to them that they don't know so much about investing.

There are definitely active businesses you can do to get betterBROI, but what they fail to acknowledge is that 20% passive ROI without lock up is actually a big deal.

To the inflation guys, well, naira truly inflates in double digits (sometimes single) but with 20%, you're almost sure you will always beat inflation.

Now to the people saying it's labourer's money, let's say you earn that every week and you keep compounding it with your Branch machine week in week out, you won't be comparable with the average person who earns the same with you.

I don't represent/endorse any brand, I'm just a human passionate about investing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by omotola90(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
IamDavid:

Hello, I can see every dick and Harry bashing you here and there, I put it to them that they don't know so much about investing.

There are definitely active businesses you can do to get betterBROI, but what they fail to acknowledge is that 20% passive ROI without lock up is actually a big deal.

To the inflation guys, well, naira truly inflates in double digits (sometimes single) but with 20%, you're almost sure you will always beat inflation.

Now to the people saying it's labourer's money, let's say you earn that every week and you keep compounding it with your Branch machine week in week out, you won't be comparable with the average person who earns the same with you.

I don't represent/endorse any brand, I'm just a human passionate about investing.
that's the gospel truth bro

5 Likes

Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by Betensure: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
How is it going?
I wan put funds
Re: How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k by Cyril009(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Betensure:
How is it going?
I wan put funds

Betensure:
grin Working from home is the best thing after sliced bread...
Imagine earning monthly through Phishing and Spamming...It gives me peace of mind tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Inflation Rate Drops To 11.37% In January - NBS / Electric Motors And Other Fairly Used Industrial Goods For Sale ! / Lagos Generates N14b Tax Monthly –fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.