Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Looking 4 Cheaper National Association Of Credential Evaluation Services(naces) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking 4 Cheaper National Association Of Credential Evaluation Services(naces) (924 Views)

Correction Of Credential / National Association Of Polytechnic Accountancy Students Anthem(napas). Nations / National Association Of Polytechnic Engineering Students (NAPES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking 4 Cheaper National Association Of Credential Evaluation Services(naces) by kolaitan(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Dear Team,
Please I am looking for a cheaper National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) among their members organization. Below is the link to the current members

https://www.naces.org/members?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=application&utm_term=ongoing&utm_content=incomplete&utm_source=slate

Anyone that has experience should please help me.
Doing WES that is about 100k when admission is not sure no be beans.

Please help a brother. Thank you.
Re: Looking 4 Cheaper National Association Of Credential Evaluation Services(naces) by Boni52: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: Looking 4 Cheaper National Association Of Credential Evaluation Services(naces) by JON01: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Did you later do it? How was it? Can you share your experience please.
Re: Looking 4 Cheaper National Association Of Credential Evaluation Services(naces) by oluwaVaz(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2022
kolaitan:
Dear Team,
Please I am looking for a cheaper National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) among their members organization. Below is the link to the current members

https://www.naces.org/members?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=application&utm_term=ongoing&utm_content=incomplete&utm_source=slate

Anyone that has experience should please help me.
How did you do it.. please tell us ..
Doing WES that is about 100k when admission is not sure no be beans.

Please help a brother. Thank you.
How did you do it? Pls help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Noun School Fees Schedule For New Students (freshers) -nounnewsportal / Hike: UNIBEN Reduces School Fees After Public Outcry / List Of Universities Worlwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.