Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) (366 Views)

Refutation On Sufi / Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM / Refutation Of One Who Casts Aspersions Upon Saheeh Al-bukhaari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by Babaheekmat: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2021
�Refutation to those defending Sharof Omoya Sufi�

It is not how well you are, it is how far you've gone in allowing Kitaabu llohi to lead your way.

There is nothing like judgment to you guys except Jabata as it is stated in the principle of Khowaarij. They will be fighting the Muslim and leave those mushirk on their dirty deeds. Same goes to Spoon or whatever. I do say it here and there that you guys value no Sunnah than just showing off with Beards and Nisfu but other Sunnah na errors...

If someone refute your scholars, instead of you to defend Islam through them but no, they will be defending the personality of their scholars. Though, I shouldn't be much surprise since you guys are following your heart desires which could lead you to hellfire if you die upon it...
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by Babaheekmat: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2021
�Conclusion part of Refutation against those defending Sharof Omoya Sufi�

Most of you guys are using Spoon to eat or shovel or whatever since you don't kuku value the Sunnah of rosul then why won't you be defending it to be nothing in judgment...
When it comes to Qobla zawaal, you guys against it even the so called Sharof Gbebobo Rooji, he even fought brothers that did it and tagged them such a awful name like Jabatiyyah... So, doing the Sunnah of prophet has now become the act of Jabatiyyah?

When it comes to praying with Shoes, You guys with your dirty manhaju still against praying in mosque with shoes or slippers and even the so called Sharof tagged brothers tekfiriyuun and even fought them...

Make Una keep your deeds going ooo, I know one day is one day that we shall stand at the front of our lord to receive our judgment...

الله المستعان
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Babaheekmat:
�Conclusion part of Refutation against those defending Sharof Omoya Sufi�

Most of you guys are using Spoon to eat or shovel or whatever since you don't kuku value the Sunnah of rosul then why won't you be defending it to be nothing in judgment...
When it comes to Qobla zawaal, you guys against it even the so called Sharof Gbebobo Rooji, he even fought brothers that did it and tagged them such a awful name like Jabatiyyah... So, doing the Sunnah of prophet has now become the act of Jabatiyyah?

When it comes to praying with Shoes, You guys with your dirty manhaju still against praying in mosque with shoes or slippers and even the so called Sharof tagged brothers tekfiriyuun and even fought them...

Make Una keep your deeds going ooo, I know one day is one day that we shall stand at the front of our lord to receive our judgment...

الله المستعان

We have passed this stage about 5 to 6 years ago. Keep swimming in your khorijee ideology brought by the one and only Muhammad Ali Jabata (May Allah guide him). It is such a pity that you haven't been liberated from his shackles. May Allah open your eyes too.

1 Like

Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by Babaheekmat: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

We have passed this stage about 5 to 6 years ago. Keep swimming in your khorijee ideology brought by the one and only Muhammad Ali Jabata (May Allah guide him). It is such a pity that you haven't been liberated from his shackles. May Allah open your eyes too.

Bring dalil he's khawarij.
. just 1 DALIl
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Bring dalil he's khawarij.
. just 1 DALIl

Pls give us a single scholar who is also in support of labelling spoon as innovation apart from jabata.

And one evidence that every innovation is kufr.
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by Babaheekmat: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Pls give us a single scholar who is also in support of labelling spoon as innovation apart from jabata.

And one evidence that every innovation is kufr.

Se oponu.. see arindin.. very stupid boi.

Is it Alfa that ALLAH sent to you? Laughing.. your manhaj is filthy a swear.. very disgusting and irritating

Hadith khawarij is dalil that kulu bidah is kufru.. av posted it around..go check..

Is it sin that khawarij did that made rosul made takfeer of them? Laughing..

Hadith that's in tobarooni.. about those that are using counters for adkar, making adkar loud.. they're later killed with khawarij..

Salaye why khawarij are kufar.. despite the fact that
1. They do perform Salah
2. They did perform hajj
3. They did perform jihad
4. They don't sujud to greet
5. They don't engage in sins
6. They don't do have beards
7. They did wear nisfusak
8. They were sahabahs
9. They didn't engage in shirk
10. They didn't worship idols
11. They don't do jalabi
12. They don't call rosul Allah nor dispute his role has messanger
13. They don't support any rule apart from sharia
14. They believe Allah is up in the heaven
15. They don't worship jinns nor engage in shir

Yet, rosul affirm kufru for them and ordered them to be killed..

Laughing... According to you..
It's mufasiko they fell into abi mukafiroh..

Laughing..mumu boi
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Se oponu.. see arindin.. very stupid boi.

Is it Alfa that ALLAH sent to you? Laughing.. your manhaj is filthy a swear.. very disgusting and irritating

Hadith khawarij is dalil that kulu bidah is kufru.. av posted it around..go check..

Is it sin that khawarij did that made rosul made takfeer of them? Laughing..

Hadith that's in tobarooni.. about those that are using counters for adkar, making adkar loud.. they're later killed with khawarij..

Salaye why khawarij are kufar.. despite the fact that
1. They do perform Salah
2. They did perform hajj
3. They did perform jihad
4. They don't sujud to greet
5. They don't engage in sins
6. They don't do have beards
7. They did wear nisfusak
8. They were sahabahs
9. They didn't engage in shirk
10. They didn't worship idols
11. They don't do jalabi
12. They don't call rosul Allah nor dispute his role has messanger
13. They don't support any rule apart from sharia
14. They believe Allah is up in the heaven
15. They don't worship jinns nor engage in shir

Yet, rosul affirm kufru for them and ordered them to be killed..

Laughing... According to you..
It's mufasiko they fell into abi mukafiroh..

Laughing..mumu boi

All these insults just NCOs I asked u to provide a single scholar with such understanding of yours. Every sane person who reads this thread can see who is on the right or wrong. The Sunnah I practice do not support that I abuse or curse u cos I do not deem u to be a kafir, rather pray for Allah's guidance on you.

Secondly, is it possible that your sheikh Muhammad Ali jabata will be the only man I understand the Sunnah of the prophet? As big as this world is? NCOs it is obvious he is the one who taught you or whom u learn from all these khorijee ideologies u are spreading. If he is the only one with such ideology, then think about it, if he is not, pks mention a single scholar with such understanding abi na only u and ur sheikh dey on guidance ni?

My fellow !Muslim brother and sister s who might co e across this thread, I hope u can see how difficult it I'd for this brother to produce just a single scholar who supports his ideology I mentioned earlier, this should speak volume to discerning minds.
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by Babaheekmat: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

All these insults just NCOs I asked u to provide a single scholar with such understanding of yours. Every sane person who reads this thread can see who is on the right or wrong. The Sunnah I practice do not support that I abuse or curse u cos I do not deem u to be a kafir, rather pray for Allah's guidance on you.

Secondly, is it possible that your sheikh Muhammad Ali jabata will be the only man I understand the Sunnah of the prophet? As big as this world is? NCOs it is obvious he is the one who taught you or whom u learn from all these khorijee ideologies u are spreading. If he is the only one with such ideology, then think about it, if he is not, pks mention a single scholar with such understanding abi na only u and ur sheikh dey on guidance ni?

My fellow !Muslim brother and sister s who might co e across this thread, I hope u can see how difficult it I'd for this brother to produce just a single scholar who supports his ideology I mentioned earlier, this should speak volume to discerning minds.

Ejo lo n ro.. Islam is not about ejo..

Eri lo ran wa
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Ejo lo n ro.. Islam is not about ejo..

Eri lo ran wa

Your eri with insults abi, abi eri dawah salafiya na. Imagine.

Eri jabata lo ran e ki n we eri awon salaf. Jabata has no salaf on his dolaal. If he has, mention one.
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by Babaheekmat: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Eri jabata lo ran e ki n we eri awon salaf. Jabata has no salaf on his dolaal. If he has, mention one.

Do you even know who salaf is..

Anabi and sahabahs..

If you can't bring dalil from those 2 .. forget it..

Even if you quote our nowadays salaf.. without dalil.. nobody would accept it laye laye..

Anabi didn't divide bidiah
Sahabahs didn't divide bidiah.

Awon Alfa divide bidiah and you want me to accept it? Laughing. . You are a big fool
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by Babaheekmat: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Qola shehu.. sufi ni eyin omo yi s3
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Do you even know who salaf is..

Anabi and sahabahs..

If you can't bring dalil from those 2 .. forget it..

Even if you quote our nowadays salaf.. without dalil.. nobody would accept it laye laye..

Anabi didn't divide bidiah
Sahabahs didn't divide bidiah.

Awon Alfa divide bidiah and you want me to accept it? Laughing. . You are a big fool

Anobi didn't divide tawheed too na, why did u accepted the divisions of tawheed, see ignorance of the highest order for Allah sake. The prophet said kulu bidatin dolaal, so how did u know it wasnt divided, because tawheed too isn't divided.

Is debating with u the reason for calking me fool?

Perhaps I was foolish for debating with u in the first place. I thought u would have some sense of humility to convince me with ur evidences.

I think it should end here.

Bye bye to jabatiyya.
Re: Refutation To Those Defending Sarafa Gbadebo Raaji (adahulah)) by Babaheekmat: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Anobi didn't divide tawheed too na, why did u accepted the divisions of tawheed, see ignorance of the highest order for Allah sake. The prophet said kulu bidatin dolaal, so how did u know it wasnt divided, because tawheed too isn't divided.

Is debating with u the reason for calking me fool?

Perhaps I was foolish for debating with u in the first place. I thought u would have some sense of humility to convince me with ur evidences.

I think it should end here.

Bye bye to jabatiyya.

Laughing rolling on the floor.. the division of Tawheed has dalil na..

Suratul iklas is part of Tawheed huluhiyah..

Let me even think like you..

Let's say there's bidah mukafiroh and mufasiko.. laughing..

Which of the salafs that divides bidah..
1. Says there's no kafir in Islam
2. Says the sects are Muslims
3. Says you can eat with spoon
4. Says you can do walimah aqiqah
5. Says you can do walimah nikkah like alaro and Sarafa
6. Says you can go to lecture the sects
7. Says you can mix with the sects
8. Says you Adam abdulah Al ilory is a Muslim
9. Says taking ruqyah as job is allowed
10. Says sufi is dividend into two

Melo la fe ka..
Laughing

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Make Things Expensive. / Is Ritual Bath Of Juma'at Valid For Obligatory Prayer (Salat)? / A Message To Nigerians Corp Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.