Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa (835 Views)

Earn 12% Monthly Returns On Investment / Sumobank 25000 Naira August Salary Savings Challenge / Earn 12% Of Your Bitcoin Daily(mon-friday)44%roi In 12 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2021
How do you save?

its the digital age and saving have become a lot more easier.

Most people find it really hard to set aside a part of their income while others
are ardent savers who save consistently.

which ever circle you fall into or you just somewhere in between, i feel your savings
habit can be a lot more better, if you have a community of motivators (co-savers)
who can fuel you drive towards achieve financial growth.

How about i tell you, there is a community where you can save alongside others daily, weekly
or monthly at an interest rate of 12% pa with like minded people...interesting, yeah?

You might be thinking this is the usual " Ajo", but on the contrary it isn't. Let's just call this
Digital Ajo, why because, no one touches your money, you have a dashboard where you monitor the
saving progress of the group, members of the group and definitely those who are saving more.

Do you think...this what you want to try out?

see next post.

Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sequel to the above post...

to join this saving village in the picture above.

You need a reaprite account

You can use the link on my bio, to get registered and setup up your account.

type the link on the image on your browser to join the village.
let's start together and make this happen.

You can also download the app on playstore and save on the go.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you have any questions or you're ready to join, Please drop a comment.

enjoy
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Worshipadika(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
This sounds interesting bro. How do I go about it?
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by shugaboz: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jasonblu:
Sequel to the above post...

to join this saving village in the picture above.

You need a reaprite account

You can use the link on my bio, to get registered and setup up your account.

type the link on the image on your browser to join the village.
let's start together and make this happen.

You can also download the app on playstore and save on the go.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you have any questions or you're ready to join, Please drop a comment.

enjoy

I have enjoyed my time so far saving with them.
I even have a village too and my kings men are really amazing savers also.

Kudos Reaprite for a platform like this
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
shugaboz:

I have enjoyed my time so far saving with them.
I even have a village too and my kings men are really amazing savers also.

Kudos Reaprite for a platform like this

Confam you bro! what's your village name...?
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by evaboy4real: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have joined a village. I just like the app interface and joining the village was just simple. Hoping to cash out in December shaa..till then...
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by shugaboz: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jasonblu:

Confam you bro! what's your village name...?

Home town, Savings money for December travel to my Home town
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2021
shugaboz:

Home town, Savings money for December travel to my Home town

Nice one...have seen that on the platform
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Worshipadika:
This sounds interesting bro. How do I go about it?

Sorry for the late reply bro..

Register on the website..or you can use the link on my bio.
download the app on playstore, login and navigate the plans to reapgoal,
then to reap village, on the explore tab you would find the savings village above.
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
evaboy4real:
I have joined a village. I just like the app interface and joining the village was just simple. Hoping to cash out in December shaa..till then...

Nice...one.
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Having a hard time saving guys?

Let's do it together on the reaprite app....
Then proceed to reapgoal > reap village > explore and join the village posted above.

Have a great day guys.

Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Momentswithkay: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2021
I have come across Reaprite as well. I must say that I am impressed with them. It's being 9 months since I started saving on their platform and I have not had any issue

1 Like

Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Momentswithkay:
I have come across Reaprite as well. I must say that I am impressed with them. It's being 9 months since I started saving on their platform and I have not had any issue

Good...join the christmas bucks village, let's save together.
Re: Savings Challenge: Flexible Way To Save At 12% Pa by Jasonblu: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reaprite guys still giving one of the best rate in the market....
check my signature to come onboard

(1) (Reply)

Get In To Learn How To Mine Pi / Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed / Need Advice On What To Invest 2-3million Naira On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.