Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,327 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Fish Pond For Rent Wanted - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Pond For Rent Wanted (405 Views)

The Making Of Our Earthen Fish Pond ( Pics, Videos) / Geepee 2500 And 850 Litres Fish Pond For Sale At Giveaway Price / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Pond For Rent Wanted by Tobiadek: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good day,

Please I am looking to rent a fish pond in Lagos for a period of a year.
Can anyone help with this please? Need pond sizes (with how many fishes it can grow), facilities available, what cost covers, and location of the ponds.
Cab be earth, tampolin or drums.

Thank you.
Re: Fish Pond For Rent Wanted by Organiccourses: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tobiadek:
Good day,

Please I am looking to rent a fish pond in Lagos for a period of a year.
Can anyone help with this please? Need pond sizes (with how many fishes it can grow), facilities available, what cost covers, and location of the ponds.
Cab be earth, tampolin or drums.

Thank you.

Tarpaulin ponds available for rent in Ikorodu, with borehole, store and security house. Contact us: organiccourses@gmail.com
Re: Fish Pond For Rent Wanted by Tobiadek: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Thank you. I have sent you an email. kindly go through and revert.

(1) (Reply)

Tomato & Onions Cultivation Training Opens In Uyo / Ugu Seed Pods For Sale / 5000Capacity Poultry Farm And A Processing Plant: Equity Partnership Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.