Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

ICPC Recruitment Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Test Result (35825 Views)

500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by pedi(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
jully29:

Yes
Nawao
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sorry man..for u to be shortlisted u must score up to 70 percents..urs is 49.8 percent..better luck next time..my cousin got 79 percent she has been called for resumption
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Nonywendy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
osazsky:
Sorry man..for u to be shortlisted u must score up to 70 percents..urs is 49.8 percent..better luck next time..my cousin got 79 percent she has been called for resumption
na so resumption dey easy?

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by alfredjags319(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
For those that hasn't received or seen message. Searching your spam message using icpc, dcsl, or using the full abbreviation
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by futuremoma34: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=josn post=105181419][/quote]...

grin grin grin grin this guy is a maga..tif ,ole. Barawo banza
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Rimsd(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
I took mine too and scored 7/25...
Still on them though.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by etcme(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Did this for someone today and got this

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by shagamite: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
person fit open tab and search google lol ;Dperson fit open tab and search google lol
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by rezzy: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
josn:

It won't cost him anything to share it for free. Haba, 5k is too much sef.

We are our own problem
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by remsonik(f): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2021
DISCLAIMER: ICPC IS NOT RECRUITING!
January 22, 2021
News, News Release
The attention of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) has been drawn to an advertisement making the rounds on social media, regarding a purported recruitment exercise by the Commission. The notice in the media is in respect of the 2020 recruitment exercise which was suspended.

2. For the avoidance of doubt, the Commission hereby states as follows:

(a) ICPC is NOT recruiting either directly or through any other entity for any position.

(b) ICPC will never request for fee or any other form of payment from applicants to process their recruitment into the Commission.

(c) Members of the public are advised to be wary of fraudulent persons who may take undue advantage of unsuspecting applicants.

(d) For reliable information regarding career opportunities and other relevant information about ICPC, visit the Commission’s website www.icpc.gov.ng.

Thank you.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by rickyboss333: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=josn post=105181419][/quote]
Jonsn...Can you see how your jonsing? U want ppl to clap for u because u think ur exposing me? Do u think I am hiding? If I wanted to deceive or scam anyone, I won't be foolish enough to use my real email, or even my real NL account. The worst that can happen is that the questions are changed, otherwise every word I said or discussed is nothing but the truth. d reason I chose to collect a token for it is because of ppl like u that never appreciate good deeds of others, instead u want to spoil people's effort because of your bad energy. U were not d only one that contacted me, and majority of ppl who did where not interested, but nobody heard thier voices, but u went as far as putting up my name on social media and exposing d content of my discussion which was meant to be private 4 d whole world to see. I only pray that the questions are not changed, so u understand that there are still good, genuine ppl and nothing good comes easy, sacrifices need to be made, one way or another 2 get what u want.
Well, I see your a kid, but stop behaving like a toddler, no be only u get sense.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Iliyasdass(m): 1:04am On Aug 26, 2021
osazsky:

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by rickyboss333: 1:42am On Aug 26, 2021
rezzy:

It won't cost him anything to share it for free. Haba, 5k is too much sef.

We are our own problem
Hundreds of thousands of people have written this same exam, pls tell me, how of them have shared d question with u?
Then one person who decided to share by collecting a token just so u know u sacrificed something for it and u appreciate d information u got, has become d bad person abi?

See, human beings can never be pleased, atleast life has taught me that. even if I asked for N10, they will still call u a thief and still ask to share it for free, just like u have asked.

I still gave out about 5 different screen shots each containing atleast 2-3 questions as free samples and they are all in this forum. How many of them shared any of it to u? Am sure no one. But I am d bad person.

By d way there is still a possibility that they might change d questions, so it's just a gamble. people who knows what taking risk is all about have rightly done so.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Elsueno: 3:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Omoh... criminals plenty 4 naija woh, the seller & the buyer will still come out tomorrow to complain about our leaders corruption, dishonesty & Thieving attitude... despite doing same thing on a smaller scale......indeed a large chunk of the Nigerian youth are fantastically corrupt grin.....They might actually be worse than the present corrupt people we have in power
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by kamzibobo(m): 4:54am On Aug 26, 2021
K
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by pajohn: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2021
I got 13/25, I don't understand this kind of test
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Nonywendy(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2021
The guy trying to extort people because of this exam is a thief. Some people sha. U want to show them the question not even with the answers. If u now have the position to help people that means you can't even help. U r wicked bro
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by OpesamAro: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Please share the link, I got the SMS but didn't receive the link. Please send it to samhie2awesome@gmail.com
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by okoloemmalex(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2021
I did the first test and score was sent to me via mail, then reschedule came a week later, I tried to rewrite again and I received a feedback message as I try submitting that I have written before and my test score has been recorded, boom again, I reveived another text reschedule last week again for this week test again but no mail yet. Who is in this category?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by garugaru: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2021
remsonik:
DISCLAIMER: ICPC IS NOT RECRUITING!
January 22, 2021

Make sure to check the date very well when ever copy and paste

News, News Release
The attention of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) has been drawn to an advertisement making the rounds on social media, regarding a purported recruitment exercise by the Commission. The notice in the media is in respect of the 2020 recruitment exercise which was suspended.

2. For the avoidance of doubt, the Commission hereby states as follows:

(a) ICPC is NOT recruiting either directly or through any other entity for any position.

(b) ICPC will never request for fee or any other form of payment from applicants to process their recruitment into the Commission.

(c) Members of the public are advised to be wary of fraudulent persons who may take undue advantage of unsuspecting applicants.

(d) For reliable information regarding career opportunities and other relevant information about ICPC, visit the Commission’s website www.icpc.gov.ng.

Thank you.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2021
PaLiam:
Saw an old link, tried my luck and wrote the test
Which old link are u talking about? Could u pls share it
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by PaLiam: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

Which old link are u talking about? Could u pls share it

The link has been in my spam since June. I got the text to write the exam between Wednesday and Friday, so I used the June link
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Loftyman: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Please I need help. Just got the text message to write the test without token. How can I get my token?
I have checked my mail, spam and everywhere but couldn't find anything.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by chigbo25: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2021
I got text messages but I never received any email with link to write the test. Can anyone share the link let me try.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by shagamite: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Charliks25: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Omo I didn't see the mail on time, just saw it on my spam folder now.
What do I do? Who should I contact?

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Wendywilson: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
I have done the test, but I'm yet to see the result
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Wendywilson: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Will I see the result immediately after the test?
Can someone answer this please
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by luap1990(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Anyone with this problem?

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by oteikwu16(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2021
luap1990:

Same thing with Me o!

I took the test...when I click on submit, I got this same message that the site is unavailable

I sent a mail to them, but I am yet to receive a reply.

What should we do
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by luap1990(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2021
oteikwu16:

Same thing with Me o!

I took the test...when I click on submit, I got this same message that the site is unavailable

I sent a mail to them, but I am yet to receive a reply.

What should we do

We may need to exercise patience. I'm unable to take the test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by shagamite: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2021
luap1990:
same with me but i tried reloading i got same until i press back 《 and it returned then i submit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.