Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

"inspiration And Motivation" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "inspiration And Motivation" (656 Views)

Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM / "inspiration And Motivation" / Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"inspiration And Motivation" by puppiluv(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2011
Respect to everybody in here: to your talent, dreams and drive; Respect to your hustle, time, and investments too!

I got this on my mind for so long but I feel it's time to let it out! This is a forum I hope will be of help to all emerging artistes in the quest for success. I know it's not easy at all - most people out there been trying and pushing it real hard but still no real results to show.

This is the plan: We bring up a topic to write about and everybody writes. Pls listen, you don't have to be a pro or kill yourself to produce something you want everyone to applaud all at once. Not at all. Music, like all of life, is a process and we'll get there as we rub minds and sharpen one another. I feel we should handle this like a GAME with everyone just enjoying it all. I'm too certain that we'll get better in every way.

Remember, it's a GAME (smiles). Let's begin to do this and see how fast and how well we can develop ourselves. At the end, we could come up with a crew/ groups, meet up do something cool together and see where it takes us to. I believe that there are wonderful ideas waiting to explode in someone out there, and all you need is the right crew, the right environment to help you. We can do this!

NOTE: I'm not a great writer or lyricist but I know too well that our sharing, and cheering one another here will sure yield results. We would soon attract the right attention too and could come up with amazing MIX TAPES as we do this and keep at it.

KEEP DOING WHAT U GOTTA DO,Don't Stop-Hustle Hard!
Re: "inspiration And Motivation" by puppiluv(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2011
Respect to everybody in here: to your talent, dreams and drive; Respect to your hustle, time, and investments too!

I got this on my mind for so long but I feel it's time to let it out! This is a forum I hope will be of help to all emerging artistes in the quest for success. I know it's not easy at all - most people out there been trying and pushing it real hard but still no real results to show.

This is the plan: We bring up a topic to write about and everybody writes. Pls listen, you don't have to be a pro or kill yourself to produce something you want everyone to applaud all at once. Not at all. Music, like all of life, is a process and we'll get there as we rub minds and sharpen one another. I feel we should handle this like a GAME with everyone just enjoying it all. I'm too certain that we'll get better in every way.

Remember, it's a GAME (smiles). Let's begin to do this and see how fast and how well we can develop ourselves. At the end, we could come up with a crew/ groups, meet up do something cool together and see where it takes us to. I believe that there are wonderful ideas waiting to explode in someone out there, and all you need is the right crew, the right environment to help you. We can do this!

NOTE: I'm not a great writer or lyricist but I know too well that our sharing, and cheering one another here will sure yield results. We would soon attract the right attention too and could come up with amazing MIX TAPES as we do this and keep at it.

KEEP DOING WHAT U GOTTA DO,Don't Stop-Hustle Hard!

(1) (Reply)

World Premiere :jhybo - Am Amplified / DJ Making Illegal Money / Concious Hiphop From Bengazi Aka Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.