Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Gtbank Suspend Fx Sales On Internet And Over The Counter Withdrawal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Suspend Fx Sales On Internet And Over The Counter Withdrawal (637 Views)

CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Customers With ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, ₦10, ₦5 Over-The-Counter / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Suspend Fx Sales On Internet And Over The Counter Withdrawal by eezor: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
i tried making fx sales transactions on their intemet banking and it wasn't successfull. i got the message " this feature will be available shortly". i contacted them and they replied that its not available. meanwhile my friend told me that they suspend over the counter withdrawal too in their banks. any way out of this? how can i get my money out? and which bank can i open an easy dormiciliary account. without stress?
Re: Gtbank Suspend Fx Sales On Internet And Over The Counter Withdrawal by HiFreda(f): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is it USD or any other currency?
Plus, you will be paid over the counter.
There are lots of CBN rules regarding transfer of FX and allowing customers transfer however they like will make enforcement of the rules difficult.
E.g a cash deposit can only be withdrawn cash. You cannot pay in cash and then transfer the funds..... at least for now.
Re: Gtbank Suspend Fx Sales On Internet And Over The Counter Withdrawal by eezor: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
HiFreda:
Is it USD or any other currency?
Plus, you will be paid over the counter.
There are lots of CBN rules regarding transfer of FX and allowing customers transfer however they like will make enforcement of the rules difficult.
E.g a cash deposit can only be withdrawn cash. You cannot pay in cash and then transfer the funds..... at least for now.
i have a USD Dorm account with them. i received fund from google adsense and i cant exchange it. and the email they sent me stated that fx sales is not available.
Re: Gtbank Suspend Fx Sales On Internet And Over The Counter Withdrawal by horlamilekan23: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2021
eezor:
i tried making fx sales transactions on their intemet banking and it wasn't successfull. i got the message " this feature will be available shortly". i contacted them and they replied that its not available. meanwhile my friend told me that they suspend over the counter withdrawal too in their banks. any way out of this? how can i get my money out? and which bank can i open an easy dormiciliary account. without stress?

Bro go to the bank and try withdraw your fund over the counter.

Why won't you be able to do fx sales and withdraw from counter at the same time.

How on hell do they expect you to get your funds out of your dorm accnt if not by fx sales (internet banking) or over the counter withdrawal.

Go withdraw from the bank bro.

Kindly update us as e dey go
Re: Gtbank Suspend Fx Sales On Internet And Over The Counter Withdrawal by eezor: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Bro go to the bank and try withdraw your fund over the counter.

Why won't you be able to do fx sales and withdraw from counter at the same time.

How on hell do they expect you to get your funds out of your dorm accnt if not by fx sales (internet banking) or over the counter withdrawal.

Go withdraw from the bank bro.

Kindly update us as e dey go
My brother, I just tire oo. I will go and see them. Let me try

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Suspend Fx Sales On Internet And Over The Counter Withdrawal by horlamilekan23: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2021
eezor:

My brother, I just tire oo. I will go and see them. Let me try
Alright baba, I will be expecting feedback from you.

And when you get to the bank, don't ask any question. Just go straight and submit a withdrawal slip.

I have some funds to withdraw from them too by nextweek

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell To NIGERIANS / Thanks / You Want A Web/graphic And A UI/UX Designer I Will Do Your Job Before Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.