Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1235802 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by CheesyTee(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
mex551:
I applied three weeks ago. Got decision last Monday. I used two bank cards for the entire transaction. I got value for my GT bank the following day. That was last Tuesday but yet to get from Stanbic IBTC for the bulk of the $. Don’t know why?

You will receive, don't worry.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheesyTee:

Yes 6 months payslips required.

About the card, I'm not sure... Maybe elders can help

Thanks!
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by DeeOneBangin: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Amarathripple0:

On the contrary, I would advise you to take your own advice because OP asked an intelligent, well-thought out question.

Immediately I saw the OP’s post, I took a screenshot and sent to my wife because it’s a topic we always talk about. We are just 10 months in the country and it’s what we see and notice coupled with the fact that we have no kids yet. It’s usually a topic of discussion in my home. So immediately I saw the Op’s question, it just validated the fact that we aren’t thinking alone.

I agree with you on the bolded.

As for that other guy that gave an unintelligent response; I guess he took the OP’s post personally OR he needs to change his dealer.

9 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Amarathripple0: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

Immediately I saw the OP’s post, I took a screenshot and sent to my wife because it’s a topic we always talk about. We are just 10 months in the country and it’s what we see and notice coupled with the fact that we have no kids yet. It’s usually a topic of discussion in my home. So immediately I saw the Op’s question, it just validated the fact that we aren’t thinking alone.

I agree with you on the bolded.

As for that other guy that gave an unintelligent response; I guess he took the OP’s post personally OR he needs to change his dealer.

Like!! We think these things so I was just confused by his response especially when OP clearly said this "Or is my perception on the matter just skewed because Nigeria doesn't do enough testing to determine if kids are on the autistic spectrum or have cognitive disabilities and just assume the child is a "dullard"? Like you said, he probably needs to change his dealer grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Amarathripple0: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
HondaLover:

You're welcome.
Show us way oo grin
You wey show me way. Na your road I dey follow o grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by wonlasewonimi: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
kode12:

I agree with your stance although not completely. I don't have the figures to play with so this is in the realm of conjectures, but generally comparing population sizes there's still a bit of an imbalance in the prevalence of cases, relative to countries with similar levels of industrialization/pollution. In any case, the subject is research for a later time. Thanks for chiming in.

Bro, your observation is very valid. I have taken tome to study this shyte. There's something wrong somewhere. Out of 10 children, about 8 would be on shitty spectrum in this country and nobody is investigating it. This is abnormal!

At a point, I thought it could be stupid vaccine they give the children which noone knows the composition. Anyway, I pray the whole stuff is exposed one day. As for me sha, na snip snip we dey.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by TheGuyFromHR: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
iboboyswag:

Make una stop all these takes... Nigeria isn't as bad as most folks here tend to portray.

To say 3/4 of Nigerian women haven't had a pap smear is a smear campaign.

Nice play on words.
But she is probably correct.
Nigeria fails at primary/preventive care because there is no functional public health system at those levels.
No health visitors coming to check on children, no scheduling of vaccination dates or times for regular check ups, things like that.
I don't see mentioning things of this kind as "bashing" Nigeria, or what's left of the once-potentially great and promising country I grew up in, we're way beyond that.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by TheGuyFromHR: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

Bro, your observation is very valid. I have taken tome to study this shyte. There's something wrong somewhere. Out of 10 children, about 8 would be on shitty spectrum in this country and nobody is investigating it. This is abnormal!

At a point, I thought it could be stupid vaccine they give the children which noone knows the composition. Anyway, I pray the whole stuff is exposed one day. As for me sha, na snip snip we dey.

Is that a reversible or irreversible snip snip?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by wonlasewonimi: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGuyFromHR:

Is that a reversible or irreversible snip snip?
Hung my boots, not reversible
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by rayralph(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
hustla:

6 months experience requirement yeah?

Out of curiosity, if one used a virtual, disposable card like on Monzo for the payment, will the funds still go back to the account?

UKVI will attempt the refund to the card/account. If it bounces, you’ll receive a mail from ukvi to provide an account in your name.

Just ensure you still have access to the email used to register on gov.uk

You can as well contact the department in charge

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Igbamatigbi: 12:37am On Aug 09, 2022
CheesyTee:
I received my IHS reimbursement for family of 4 cheesy something good came out of this visa switch delay afterall... I for no see this one receive if them Don grant me my work visa.

The money sweet cheesy

Hello, where you refunded all the money or it’s in batches? Did they ask for the card details you used to pay the IHS fees?
Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by iboboyswag(m): 12:53am On Aug 09, 2022
TheGuyFromHR:

Nice play on words.
But she is probably correct.
Nigeria fails at primary/preventive care because there is no functional public health system at those levels.
No health visitors coming to check on children, no scheduling of vaccination dates or times for regular check ups, things like that.
I don't see mentioning things of this kind as "bashing" Nigeria, or what's left of the once-potentially great and promising country I grew up in, we're way beyond that.

Thanks on the word play *I'm blushing here*

But I dare say you are wrong. Primary and Secondary Healthcare are functional in Nigeria and the reach is quite good. We might argue about the quality but there is measurable reach and things like vaccinations, antenatal and prenatal care are available and at a very subsided cost even in remote villages.

As to bashing Nigeria, it has become a common sight to read takes about how Nigeria has did one or us in discussions that have no bearing for such takes.

We can have conversations without trying to bring Nigeria down at every turn, and more because when we amplify these ills, we should not forget that we are Nigerians and are directly or indirectly a part of the problem.

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HondaLover(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Amarathripple0:

You wey show me way. Na your road I dey follow o grin
Shebi na me buy motor?
Shebi na me get provisional license abi.
I never use one month for this land o grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HondaLover(m): 1:07am On Aug 09, 2022
iboboyswag:

But I dare say you are wrong. Primary and Secondary Healthcare are functional in Nigeria and the reach is quite good. We might argue about the quality but there is measurable reach and things like vaccinations, antenatal and prenatal care are available and at a very subsided cost even in remote villages.

As to bashing Nigeria, it has become a common sight to read takes about how Nigeria has did one or us in discussions that have no bearing for such takes.

We can have conversations without trying to bring Nigeria down at every turn, and more because when we amplify these ills, we should not forget that we are Nigerians and are directly or indirectly a part of the problem.

Senior man, God go bless una o.

Often times the claim about the state of the country makes one wonder if it's the same Nigeria that we grew up in?

The people that literally had vaccines in their homes when they were small, now claims there are no working primary health care centers?
Even remote village get them with the current state of the country.

As bad as as they claim Nigeria to be, primary health care centers take delivery of many babies, provide pre, ante and post natal cares even in remote villages for prices you can tag ridiculous, understandably because of the low income earners(possibly subsidized).

Our wazobia people will say Nigeria is finished at every given Opportunity.

9 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by semmyk(m): 1:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Ironically, the stronghold of Nigeria's health has been primarily health care. Then, secondary care went into near comatose. Seemly, tertiary is for the 'rich to afford'
I followed my mum around in the 70s, 80s and still observed in the 90s and next decade.
Had not been for the entrenched primary care, it would have been endemic by now. However, are things way they should be, nope. Fortunately, the structures are still there, though not as should be.
As regarding 9ja bashing, I'll just zip up. I know things are pathetically pathetic (BJ might talk), yet, there are things happening. For instance, incidentally I had a talk with someone #holidaying in 9ja at the moment. He's shocked with the level of electricity he enjoys in Ikorodu. More shocking, is how the road from Ikorodu to Sagamu is now motorable. This was a road I used in 2015 and spent way over 2hrs; now a mere 20min.
PS: this is not to say all is hunky dory.
NB: political discourse is off limit for me. I won't go that route for personal reasons.
iboboyswag:
Primary and Secondary Healthcare are functional in Nigeria and the reach is quite good. We might argue about the quality but there is measurable reach and things like vaccinations, antenatal and prenatal care are available and at a very subsided cost even in remote villages.
We can have conversations without trying to bring Nigeria down at every turn, and more because when we amplify these ills, we should not forget that we are Nigerians and are directly or indirectly a part of the problem[b][/b].
Concur. Bolded underlined. Most mostly

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by semmyk(m): 1:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Can't agree more, especially the underlined. Just seeing this after I replied to Iboboyswag.
Inbtw, just some few pages back, there were lamentations on NHS!!! I remembered chipping in on the parliament committee work on health reform.
Nigeria we hail thee ... We shall yet arise.
HondaLover:
Senior man, God go bless una o.
Often times the claim about the state of the country makes one wonder if it's the same Nigeria that we grew up in?
The people that literally had vaccines in their homes when they were small, now claims there are no working primary health care centers?
Even remote village get them with the current state of the country
As bad as as they claim Nigeria to be, primary health care centers take delivery of many babies, provide pre, ante and post natal cares even in remote villages for prices you can tag ridiculous, understandably because of the low income earners(possibly subsidized).

Our wazobia people will say Nigeria is finished at every given Opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Strata1716: 1:46am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Santa2 post=114148388]

Save yourself your hard earned funds and register for a £29 cyber security course on coursera, or udacity, udemy etc. Its not about how much you pay for a course its more about what you use the course for. Also if you have access to a student email account google dca(dot)mmersivelabs(dot)online and register and free access to labs. [/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HondaLover(m): 3:20am On Aug 09, 2022
semmyk:
Can't agree more, especially the underlined. Just seeing this after I replied to Iboboyswag.
Inbtw, just some few pages back, there were lamentations on NHS!!! I remembered chipping in on the parliament committee work on health reform.
Nigeria we hail thee ... We shall yet arise.
I've been fortunate enough to watch some interviews of Rishi Sunak and a debate with Liz, huge concerns were on NHS and to be honest it's not looking like the problems are going to end soon(Rishi seems to be making sense, but not like he's gonna come perform magic)

An old man said he's literally out of teeths because he can't see a dentist(there aren't even much of them around). His father used to work with the NHS, bla bla bla sadly he can't afford to go private.

People pay for IHS yet to access healthcare na war.

Shebi people dey come during september now, your Queue to your GP go long well well.

Pay #500 and you can see a dentist on clinic days in Nigeria. If you be big man Dentist go come visit you for house or go into his private lab for chikini money too.

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HondaLover(m): 3:28am On Aug 09, 2022
semmyk:
Ironically, the stronghold of Nigeria's health has been primarily health care. Then, secondary care went into near comatose. Seemly, tertiary is for the 'rich to afford'
I followed my mum around in the 70s, 80s and still observed in the 90s and next decade.
Had not been for the entrenched primary care, it would have been endemic by now. However, are things way they should be, nope. Fortunately, the structures are still there, though not as should be.
As regarding 9ja bashing, I'll just zip up. I know things are pathetically pathetic (BJ might talk), yet, there are things happening. For instance, incidentally I had a talk with someone #holidaying in 9ja at the moment. He's shocked with the level of electricity he enjoys in Ikorodu. More shocking, is how the road from Ikorodu to Sagamu is now motorable. This was a road I used in 2015 and spent way over 2hrs; not a mere 20min.

Bolded, I used that route from Ikorodu roughly a year now.
I got sick from the dust and bad state of the road, I had to go use Berger, Ketu on my return trip, I didn't mind the distance and price, my health was paramount
It's good to know it's now been fixed cool
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by desi10mi: 3:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Please how can one go about the accommodation, I am September intake. 
I learnt once the landlords hear that one is in Nigeria, they don't like to continue with the conversation.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by sheelay(m): 5:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Yettiesbiz:
Hello all. My family got there visa in June with the validity commencing from July 20th. They are dependants of a skilled worker. I know skilled workers should resume at work within 28days of receiving visa, does this apply to the dependants please?

Does it really matter when they choose to travel? Thank you

@bolded
Is this a law? A friend got visa 15th last month, and his Employer granted him till next month to start work cos of family application and, and sorting accommodation. Will it be a problem when he's coming in at Immigration? Urgent response so I can relay to him.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2022
rayralph:

UKVI will attempt the refund to the card/account. If it bounces, you’ll receive a mail from ukvi to provide an account in your name.

Just ensure you still have access to the email used to register on gov.uk

You can as well contact the department in charge

Thanks Chief
I still have access to everything
smiley
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by CheesyTee(f): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Igbamatigbi:

Hello, where you refunded all the money or it’s in batches? Did they ask for the card details you used to pay the IHS fees?
Thanks

Just the 6 months I've worked in health and care. No, I was not asked my card details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by TheGuyFromHR: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2022
iboboyswag:

I am most certainly not part of any of Nigeria's problems in any way, shape or form.

Both I and my parents, particularly my late father, who was a doctor, have invested time, money and energy into providing social assistance at the rural level, and in our own small way have contributed something to the country which I have always said once gave its people so much. My father was organizing and participating in medical outreaches way back in the early 80s from when I first became old enough to understand things up till the year he died, he and my uncles rebuilt the primary schools in my village and were paying fees for a lot of children to attend them. At the moment we're not only paying fees here and there, but also with the current economic situation, providing food assistance as well. I dont bang on about Nigeria's messed up state, because as I earlier stated, its pointless and a waste of time, I think Nigeria is already beyond redemption, but if you want to allocate blame for its condition, assign it where it belongs, not to all Nigerians.

As an aside, the time spent moving around in rural areas (not Ikorodu) informs my knowledge of the primary healthcare system in Naija and its functioning, but there's no point arguing over that. Ransome-Kuti's focus on that in the 80s was the high point of the system, thereafter all went downhill with Nigeria. Primary healthcare is more than making available vaccines to those who turn up or sending out vaccinators on polio vaccine rounds.

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Santa2: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Strata1716:

Please I sent a pm for the leeds accomodation

Responded
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by TheGuyFromHR: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2022
HondaLover:

I've been fortunate enough to watch some interviews of Rishi Sunak and a debate with Liz, huge concerns were on NHS and to be honest it's not looking like the problems are going to end soon(Rishi seems to be making sense, but not like he's gonna come perform magic)

An old man said he's literally out of teeths because he can't see a dentist(there aren't even much of them around). His father used to work with the NHS, bla bla bla sadly he can't afford to go private.

People pay for IHS yet to access healthcare na war.

Shebi people dey come during september now, your Queue to your GP go long well well.

Pay #500 and you can see a dentist on clinic days in Nigeria. If you be big man Dentist go come visit you for house or go into his private lab for chikini money too.

How many people do you think have N500 to pay to see a dentist in Nigeria?

A young cousin of mine came to stay with me once, in 2012 or so. She had a dental issue, so I took her to that Lagos state dental hospital in Surulere, can't remember where, it was newish at the time (or newly refurbished?). We paid the card fee and all that, and when it got to the examination stage, the instruments the dentist brought out were rusty. The plating or whatever it is had come off on parts, and all that. I asked him if it was safe to use those, and he said simply that that was what they had. I took my ward off to a private place in Ilupeju and paid N8 or 9K for the procedure she had to have. That was still good money in 2012.

Private dental care is expensive everywhere. In 2018 or so, I had a root canal done in a dental practice in Ikeja GRA. It cost me about 200k, cash upfront. I had another done here in the UK, it cost me something in the region of 1k. Of course that went on to my 22 months, 0% purchase credit card, gradually being paid off.

If you were working class (in the true meaning of the term), would you rather live in a so-called "dental desert" in Nigeria, or in the UK?

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by iboboyswag(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2022
semmyk:
As regarding 9ja bashing, I'll just zip up. I know things are pathetically pathetic (BJ might talk), yet, there are things happening. For instance, incidentally I had a talk with someone #holidaying in 9ja at the moment. He's shocked with the level of electricity he enjoys in Ikorodu. More shocking, is how the road from Ikorodu to Sagamu is now motorable. This was a road I used in 2015 and spent way over 2hrs; not a mere 20min.
NB: political discourse is off limit for me. I won't go that route for personal reasons.

True.

Nigeria may not be our nirvana but it is certainly not hells hole.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by iboboyswag(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2022
TheGuyFromHR:

I am most certainly not part of any of Nigeria's problems in any way, shape or form.

Both I and my parents, particularly my late father, who was a doctor, have invested time, money and energy into providing social assistance at the rural level, and in our own small way have contributed something to the country which I have always said once gave its people so much. My father was organizing and participating in medical outreaches way back in the early 80s from when I first became old enough to understand things up till the year he died, he and my uncles rebuilt the primary schools in my village and were paying fees for a lot of children to attend them. At the moment we're not only paying fees here and there, but also with the current economic situation, providing food assistance as well. I dont bang on about Nigeria's messed up state, because as I earlier stated, its pointless and a waste of time, I think Nigeria is already beyond redemption, but if you want to allocate blame for its condition, assign it where it belongs, not to all Nigerians.

As an aside, the time spent moving around in rural areas (not Ikorodu) informs my knowledge of the primary healthcare system in Naija and its functioning, but there's no point arguing over that. Ransome-Kuti's focus on that in the 80s was the high point of the system, thereafter all went downhill with Nigeria. Primary healthcare is more than making available vaccines to those who turn up or sending out vaccinators on polio vaccine rounds.

Chief, I commend you and your family for all that you do. It tells me that you still have great faith in Nigeria and don't really think of her as beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HondaLover(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2022
TheGuyFromHR:

How many people do you think have N500 to pay to see a dentist in Nigeria?

A young cousin of mine came to stay with me once, in 2012 or so. She had a dental issue, so I took her to that Lagos state dental hospital in Surulere, can't remember where, it was newish at the time (or newly refurbished?). We paid the card fee and all that, and when it got to the examination stage, the instruments the dentist brought out were rusty. The plating or whatever it is had come off on parts, and all that. I asked him if it was safe to use those, and he said simply that that was what they had. I took my ward off to a private place in Ilupeju and paid N8 or 9K for the procedure she had to have. That was still good money in 2012.

Private dental care is expensive everywhere. In 2018 or so, I had a root canal done in a dental practice in Ikeja GRA. It cost me about 200k, cash upfront. I had another done here in the UK, it cost me something in the region of 1k. Of course that went on to my 22 months, 0% purchase credit card, gradually being paid off.

If you were working class (in the true meaning of the term), would you rather live in a so-called "dental desert" in Nigeria, or in the UK?
@Bolded
I might not have the statistics ó, but honestly more than 60% can actually afford that, the country hard but it's not that worse

The state of instruments is not something to write home about, but I believe there can be a form of redemption.
The case of Ilupeju and so many hospitals in Lagos is not the standard for many places in Nigeria, I still believe private dentist won't charge far way beyond what an a middle class can afford pull the Lagos standard out of the picture.

Then the working class thingy, I won't say I fit in or not.
I have a modus operandi, get food on my family's table irrespective of where I find myself(so far it's legit), the so called "dental desert" works for so many people likewise being in the UK, your choice of stay is dependent on your need at a particular time or reason behind the movement.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by iboboyswag(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2022
HondaLover:

@Bolded
I might not have the statistics ó, but honestly more than 60% can actually afford that, the country hard but it's not that worse

The state of instruments is not something to write home about, but I believe there can be a form of redemption.
The case of Ilupeju and so many hospitals in Lagos is not the standard for many places in Nigeria, I still believe private dentist won't charge far way beyond what an a middle class can afford pull the Lagos standard out of the picture.

Then the working class thingy, I won't say I fit in or not.
I have a modus operandi, get food on my family's table irrespective of where I find myself(so far it's legit), the so called "dental desert" works for so many people likewise being in the UK, your choice of stay is dependent on your need at a particular time or reason behind the movement.

Thank you

This is apt. Nah just say I no get time for too much long talk.

Many are in the UK not because condition bad baje.

The conditions in Nigeria are relative and the "government cost" for basic things are near socialist standards, making room for all strata of the demography.

But this UK... Nah just light, credit (a trap) and passport dem get.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by semmyk(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Thanx HondaLover, Iboboyswag, TheGuyFromHR for the great discourse on 9ja, on healthcare in 9ja & YouKay. Interesting views and lovely multi-perspectives. May we all not lack care when it matters most.
Have a wonderful day ahead (and prepare well for yet another heatwave in tinder-dry conditions)

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by TheGuyFromHR: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2022
iboboyswag:

This is apt. Nah just say I no get time for too much long talk.

Many are in the UK not because condition bad baje.

The conditions in Nigeria are relative and the "government cost" for basic things are near socialist standards, making room for all strata of the demography.

But this UK... Nah just light, credit (a trap) and passport dem get.

Virtually every developed country is socialistic to an extent, even the United States.
By that I mean the basic principles of socialism (providing generalised free or subsidised access to social goods such as education, healthcare, etc.) are implemented in most countries these days, because it has been proven to work. Even the US at least provides free emergency room care, if nothing else.

Of course, the quality of the social goods provided varies, and the means of funding them too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (1007)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.