Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cigarette: The Best Thing Money Can Buy!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cigarette: The Best Thing Money Can Buy!!! (334 Views)

Best Thing You've Come Across / What Money Can Cause To An Igbo Man / Chaaaiii (rat Smoking Cigarette �)(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cigarette: The Best Thing Money Can Buy!!! by Emiyani: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
3 BENEFITS OF SMOKING CIGARETTES !!!

A team of researchers just came out with their findings on cigarette smoking. Here, they concluded:

1. Smokers don't grow old!

2.Smokers can not be bitten by a dog!!

3. Smokers cannot be attacked by thieves while sleeping.

Why not?

Why not? &

Why not?

1. Smokers don't grow old because they will die young due to lungs damage, as warned by the Ministry of Health.

2. Smokers won't be bitten by a dog simply because when their lungs are damaged they have to walk with a stick every time...And, dogs fear people with a stick in their hands.

3. Thieves cant break into the house of a smoker at night because smokers are always awake coughing!

If you like these three benefits, keep smoking or start smoking or https://amzn.to/3yfBxL5
�������

1 Like

Re: Cigarette: The Best Thing Money Can Buy!!! by Opak001(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Funny thought,
But if the ministry really cares,cigarettes should be banned just as other stuffs of it's like.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Mess With A Statue. / I Asked My 12-year Old To Do A ‘good/bad Cop’ Thumbnail For Me. See The Result!! / This Woman Shock Me Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.