Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (863 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Update From . COM

A Newborn Baby Wrapped in a blanket was found dead in a gutter along IBB Way, close to Akim Police station, Calabar, the Cross River state capital, Reports.

Facebook user, Kegbor Bassey, Who Notified On Facebook And found the body on Wednesday morning, August 25, said she had earlier met a suspicious looking woman carrying around a beautiful baby.

According to Kegbor, it was the same baby that she found dead in a gutter.

Read Her Post As Obtained By Below:

"God is never asleep. God is faithful, Merciful, and a prayer answering God. But sometimes we feel God never answers our Prayers when we pray. #NO, God answers our prayers. But our live style, attitudes, behaviors and our evil thoughts sometimes stands as a blockage to answers to prayers.

Not less than 24hrs I saw a lady who was carrying a beautiful baby that was just less than one week old around #ETA AGBOR ROUND ABOUT, CALABAR. Her moves were suspicious when I noticed her. And I wondered why she will be carrying such an infant baby arround and be moving about. I watched her closely until she left my sight.

But as human, approaching people, showing concern sometimes leads u to another story. So we become too careful to avoid stories. Though I am regretting it today if only I have approached that lady when she was moving around my work place, perhaps she needed an attention. She needed someone to talk with. She needed help. But no one saw it coming so soon because we are being too careful.

To my greatest surprise this morning. On my way to work, just by otop abasi junction by akim police station where we have the big gutters. The baby was thrown there, lying down beautiful and lifeless.

What a world we live. A mother carried this child for 9mnths. If not for anything the pains during labor should have been considered. May the soul of this innocent child rest in peace. Amen.

See Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://web.facebook.com/DAVESPLAYKEGBOR/posts/2603461549800341

Source: BLOG

Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Lord God cry

1 Like

Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Sankabson(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Some people are nothing but Evil!
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Too bad !

What a world!
Some people are looking for, others are throwing away...

But as human, approaching people, showing concern sometimes leads u to another story. So we become too careful to avoid stories. Though I am regretting it today if only I have approached that lady when she was moving around my work place, perhaps she needed an attention. She needed someone to talk with. She needed help. But no one saw it coming so soon because we are being too careful.

May God rekindle the fire of unconditional love in our hearts again.
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2021
We will all come and blame the mother for being heartless and forgot the he-goat that got her pregnant and abandoned her.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Sankabson:
Some people are nothing but Evil!

NIGERIA LADIES HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER TO

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by osamz007: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
We will all come and blame the mother for being heartless and forgot the he-goat that got her pregnant and abandoned her.

Shey na we open legs wide for the he goat ni. Abi wetin u dey talk

Person wide legs from lagos to adamawa dey shout harder harder harder, kill me kill me. Wetin u want make we do

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by GIdiata(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Nwodosis:

Are you saying she's not heartlessly heartless?

the heart of a Woman. (desperately dark and cold)
shame on the useless dirty hoe
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Hope the baby survived?
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2021
post=105188073:

NIGERIA LADIES HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER TO

See More Photos Via www.. com

Quick advice......
Don't u think to grow yo blog u need no show hatred toward a gender.......that had simply give yo blog bad name......

Never saying Nigerian girls r useful Ooo.......
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by becky39000(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2021
May the mother never be able to have children again for the rest of her miserable life IJN
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Fear ndi dot girls...they dont have human feelings...
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Emmadoc: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2021
She fit fvck, but she no fit train the pikin...

Death to that bitch of a lady.

What if the child is the moses of his generation? What if the child is the next Elon musk of Africa?

Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2021
what if the baby was dead before been dump there..
maybe they couldn't afford cemetery space to bury the child so they decided to throwaway the child like that
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
Ok, let's just assume say you've sense... Chebi na we force her to spread her legs like bread for the guyman to rub butter put? undecided
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by puppie017: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2021
At least
Orphanage should be an option
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lalasticlala Please Do The Needful
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Flamees(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
osamz007:

Shey na we open legs wide for the he goat ni. Abi wetin u dey talk

Person wide legs from lagos to adamawa dey shout harder harder harder, kill me kill me. Wetin u want make we do
No mind d mumu
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by capricornlady: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Idamond:
what if the baby was dead before been dump there..
maybe they couldn't afford cemetery space to bury the child so they decided to throwaway the child like that
Hmmm, another angle!! very possible too...
Re: Body Of Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
capricornlady:
Hmmm, another angle!! very possible too...

I know of a couples that did same..
they couldn't afford cemetery space.

(1) (Reply)

Jamopyper Buys A New Chevrolet Through Yahoo, Zlatan Hails Him..efcc Is Coming / 2 Brothers Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing Kid Bro In The Chest Through The Car / Only Go There If You Want To Die” – Dorcas Shola Calls Out LASUTH .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.