Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom (1432 Views)

Quiz - What Do You Know About The Lg Xboom Xl7s Speaker / LG XBOOM CL87 Home Theater For Sale / Samsung Home Theater (model NO-HT-TQ22) - Tokunbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by tellsblinks(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Greetings.

I'm in need of a home theater and for now I can't afford the costlier once

My budget is 30k please recommend a good home theater

While surfing Jumia I was left with these two options

Edifier image one
And Lg xboom image two

Both are 40watts soundss

Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Go for the lg xboom or go to electric shops and ask for Djack. That one is 23k. All the very best.
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by yak(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Go for the lg xboom or go to electric shops and ask for Djack. That one is 23k. All the very best.

Djack is quite costly now!
Doubt you will be able to get good one at that price
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
yak:

Djack is quite costly now!
Doubt you will be able to get good one at that price

LOL. Bought last month for 23k. He should check electronic shops and not online. That's it.
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by haniejay(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Buy the LG xboom is the best .
Sold about 40 in my shop already
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by tellsblinks(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
haniejay:
Buy the LG xboom is the best .
Sold about 40 in my shop already

How is the sound of this xboom compared to other cheaper brands like home flower, djack, djec, etc

Secondly does number of Watts still matter nowadays??
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by haniejay(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
tellsblinks:

How is the sound of this xboom compared to other cheaper brands like home flower, djack, djec, etc

Secondly does number of Watts still matter nowadays??
I sell all this products
But I’ll tell you Lg xboom is the bomb.
It’s 40watts o but it’s stronger than the home flower an djack crap
The edifier is 68watts but still can’t stand the xboom lg
For LG , Samsung, TCL and Hisense the watts matter for other brand they can just write any watts don’t fall for it it’s crap
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by tellsblinks(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
haniejay:

I sell all this products
For LG , Samsung, TCL and Hisense the watts matter for other brand they can just write any watts don’t fall for it it’s crap

Back in the days. I bought a Lg home Heather with 300watts around 25k.

It has been serving very well without issues.

But then I notice that most sound system of this time have far low amount of Watts. Does it mean the output won't be so great as compared with the model I once had
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by tellsblinks(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
haniejay:

I sell all this products
Be honest with me, have you used the edifier before? Also how much can I get the xboom
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by haniejay(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
tellsblinks:

Be honest with me, have you used the edifier before? Also how much can I get the xboom
I have both the edifier and Lg xboom in my shop
So I know
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by haniejay(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
tellsblinks:

Back in the days. I bought a Lg home Heather with 300watts around 25k.

It has been serving very well without issues.

But then I notice that most sound system of this time have far low amount of Watts. Does it mean the output won't be so great as compared with the model I once had
40watts isn’t 300watts
The xboom model has a serious bass blast
The edifier I have tested it several times
The LG xboom 40 watts is 28k - 33k in markets depends on where you buy and it can be lesser too
Re: Recommend A Home Theater Below 30k edifier or xboom by tellsblinks(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2021
haniejay:

40watts isn’t 300watts
The xboom model has a serious bass blast
The edifier I have tested it several times
The LG xboom 40 watts is 28k - 33k in markets depends on where you buy and it can be lesser too

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptop For Clearance Sale / Plasma Or LCD TV? / Very Neat Samsung Galaxy Note1 For Urgent Sale/swap(07066334589)make Me An Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.