Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? (1327 Views)

I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? by vick00(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
I went for a recruitment exercise but it does not work out.

I missed a whole semester exam 100L 1st semester. I went to the HOD of my department but he is not ready to help.

Someone is saying something about (Admission rehabsursion) "I don't know maybe it is the right spelling."

I tried searching it on goggle but i couldn't find anything.

What can I do please.
Re: I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? by Gentlerespect76: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is it first or second semester? Whatever the case, you have to plan how to rewrite the courses as carryover. If you have 4 years ahead every session you must now take 2 or 3 of the missed courses until you exhaust them. You must take care that you don't carry more courses over or you end up having a one year spillover.

vick00:

I missed a whole semester exam 100L 1st semester. I went to the HOD of my department but he is not ready to help.

Someone is saying something about (Admission rehabsursion) "I don't know maybe it is the right spelling."

What can I do please.

1 Like

Re: I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? by vick00(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Is it first or second semester? Whatever the case, you have to plan how to rewrite the courses as carryover. If you have 4 years ahead every session you must now take 2 or 3 of the missed courses until you exhaust them. You must take care that you don't carry more courses over or you end up having a one year spillover.

It is first semester. The HOD is saying I will come out with 0.00GP and they will withral me. The HOD is not helping at all.

Re: I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? by vick00(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
First semester.
Re: I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? by arthurwillia(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pray and fast, with God all things are possible
Re: I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? by jaeyking(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Let me not say you brought this upone yourself.
That's y we have level coordinators or guardian counselor.

Before going for the exercise.
You would have taken an excuse or go for a deferment sef.

It depends.

Your CGPA can only make sense if you hit 4.0 and above this second semester.
Which would make your CGPA at about 2.0 which I believe is above the probation/ withdrawal CGPA
Re: I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? by Rrchrd(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
You
vick00:

What can I do please.
if You have registered the courses that's the problem but if you didn't register it then you can skip it & write it next first semester 100L

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Vs Abati / Is School Of Nursing Form Out? / Heinrich Boll Foundation Bs/ms/phd Scholarships For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.