Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? (13421 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Connoisseur:
Interesting topic
just saving the details for a time not too far from now

It's 10 years+ today, mate, did you ever achieve your dream?

Re: What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? by Connoisseur(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

It's 10 years+ today, mate, did you ever achieve your dream?

Wow I can't believe such time had passed since this post.

Well I got a Nissan Murano 05 circa 2012 for my wedding. Got stolen a couple weeks later.
I moved on quickly though; Honda Pilot 05 in 2013.
Hyundai Sonata '13 in 2016
Toyota Highlander '13 in 2019

Yeah I achieved that dream and more

Re: What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? by NnajiCyrux(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26
This is 2024 already, and the Price of Cars are Extremely High than Before..
Though I Ask Again Fela's.. what Cars can 1Million and bellow buy in this 2024??
Re: What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? by Hatesin: 7:28am On Jan 28
NnajiCyrux:
This is 2024 already, and the Price of Cars are Extremely High than Before..
Though I Ask Again Fela's.. what Cars can 1Million and bellow buy in this 2024??

Am interested too....
Re: What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? by Baztardidiot: 6:46am On Jan 29
U can't see any car for 1m. The lowest abused car u can buy now as naija used is 1.7m
One baztad seller selling an engine on jiji for almost 3years.the engine has been there at 250k.i suddenly checked it today.thw thief had trippled the cost to 550k.i placed a curse on him for that.because he is a thief and dubious obidients using dollars as an excuse for inflating price.on top old stock of 3years back.ole

Which Exterior Colour Will Suit A Brown Leather Seat Interior Colour / What To Do If Your Car Is Flooded Or Becomes Submerged / Frustrated Due To Damaged Immobilizer/brainbox