Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup (45735 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by FishLaps: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2021
By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Fancy Acholonu, has confirmed the news that her engagement to Actor, Alex Ekubo has been called off.

The entrepreneur issued a statement on her social media page and she disclosed that she took the best decision for herself.

She also averred that it is important everyone finds happiness in themselves and live in their truth.

See the statement she issued below.

Hey guys, I am writing to inform you all officially that I have ended my relationship, engagement, and I have called off the wedding with Alexx Ekubo. I am aware that this may be a shock to many people. I made the best decision for myself, because it is important that everyone finds their happiness and live in their truth. At this time my family and I ask for you all to please respect our privacy. Thank you so much!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTC_2aRvhpu/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by FishLaps: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2021
My Own Comments.

Crown Constructed By The 3 Wise Men Below.

KANT BEE WHEATOUT U.

If You Know , You know !!!

Without AS You Kan Duu Northeen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by KC031: 12:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Tor!

Wetin concern me moreover they both adults and know what best for them.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Henryfocoyo(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Odoo you try, well done for the explanation!!;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by tillaman(m): 1:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Eiiiiish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by suffering: 1:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Nothing lasts forever.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by donprincebigt(m): 2:45am On Aug 27, 2021
No one is above breakfast.....

62 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by omonighoblessing(f): 4:16am On Aug 27, 2021
It is well
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by chatinent: 4:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Bringing relationship matters online is as bad as this government.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Soulsymbol99: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Are u sure the burial @OBA doesn't have anything to do with this breakup? grin

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2021
shocked
God angry

As much as I'm not really a Fan of Alex Ekubo and don't follow him much,i was lucky to jam the pics on insta when he proposed to the lady,it was a very sweet moment,they way they professed love for each other and all that....I also think they have been dating each other for so long
So what happened?
How did they get here?? embarassed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2021
All these people think too much of themselves o. Who is interested in their matter? Or invasion of their privacy? If not for this forum, I bet u, I for have no ideas who these people are. Me i don't even see nigeria movies/ or listen to their music

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by folake4u(f): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2021
What really went wrong? shocked

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Onyi22(f): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2021
And the palm wine tappers were busy tapping from their engagement and relationship cheesy
What should they do now?

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Handsome guy and beautiful gal... such a fine couple undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by SimplyShit: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Instagram marriage has ended...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Ceenachi: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Wedding of November sad, dem start January dey announce em
Why did you both bring it to social media, and still expect us to respect privacy?

Privacy kee you dia! undecided

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Relationship brouhaha

Aside a periodical feeling of loneliness, being single gives one a peace of mind.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Handsome guy and beautiful gal... such a fine couple undecided

Handsomeness & beauty aren't equal to marital peace. There's more to marriage. Each of them should just dust off his/her sandals & move on. Life continues,,,,

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Their problem

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Legendrysailor(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hell no !!!!!
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by omoadeleye(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
There was a time then, those two buffoons were doing their mumu publicly..

The lady tweeted to Ekubo that he should come home and knack her...

But Ekubo retweeted that, she should wait till the night of their wedding...

I commented, "ah, you are playing with fire, somebody will be Knacking your babe like a carpenter" ���

So, i believe, is either Ekubo was caught knacking another babes or Ekubo caught her knacking another guy.

Hence their separation.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
FishLaps:
By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Fancy Acholonu, has confirmed the news that her engagement to Actor, Alex Ekubo has been called off.

The entrepreneur issued a statement on her social media page and she disclosed that she took the best decision for herself.

She also averred that it is important everyone finds happiness in themselves and live in their truth.

See the statement she issued below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTC_2aRvhpu/?utm_medium=copy_link
j

Things are happening in this generation
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by tasalanoni(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by bigdammyj: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Noted
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Optimistguy1969: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Public disgrace.

If only they have kept it low-key

Emphasis on low-key

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Nuelito: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Water don pass garri

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
angry

There is something she has discovered. She has advised that Nigerians respect her privacy and that of her family's. Let there be peace.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup by gambia(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Happiness matters alot. We may never understand the reason behind your breakup!
But we wish you guys the best!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.