Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,510 members, 7,847,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase (2211 Views)

Foriegn Used And Registered Vehicles Available / Mint Condition Vehicles Available on Direct Pre-ordering From Dubai / Clean Title Vehicles Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 5:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Twinkle Balm Transport and partners are offering vehicles out on hire purchase for those who want to go into E- hailing business ( Uber/Bolt/In Driver, etc.)

Requirements:
1. 2 verifiable Guarantors.
2. Be ready to pay security deposit.( Usually 10% of value of the vehicle.
3. Means of identification and
4. Be ready for a Driving test.
NB: Am a facilitator through my company, Twinkle Balm transport. We will charge a commission for processing applications.
Locations : Abuja, Lagos.
Quote me if interested or send me a message on whatsapp: 09043817753
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by OnyeObodo: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Alexious:
Twinkle Balm Transport and partners are offering vehicles out on hire purchase for those who want to go into E- hailing business ( Uber/Bolt/In Driver, etc.)

Requirements:
NB: Am a facilitator through my company, Twinkle Balm transport. We will charge a commission for processing applications.

As the hoodlum you are, your commission is the only thing your are interested in.

Thats if you have a car to give out oo. At best, maybe 1 car on ground that will be used to dupe over 1000 applicants.

I pity iddiots that will fall for this.

5 Likes

Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by roach(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2021
OnyeObodo:

I almost fall for the idiot, he keeps insisting I pay 5k before he can show me any car. He keeps sending me screenshot of payment.

As the hoodlum you are, your commission is the only thing your are interested in.

Thats if you have a car to give out oo. At best, maybe 1 car on ground that will be used to dupe over 1000 applicants.

Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by roach(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2021
OnyeObodo:

How and where can I get a legit company or individual for rental or hier purchase

Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Well thanks for the effort you have put in derailing the thread. As stated in the post, I charge for the service and i stated to everyone who has chatted with me that k don't give out vehicles.
So if you are pained that i charge 5000 for the service, you can look elsewhere.

Don't be quick to call me an hoodlum, wait for the people who have benefited to do that.

I won't exchange words with you.
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=roach post=105223361][/quote]

I knew you would resort to this, check my profile, check my contacts and check my previous posts, am not a scammer neither am I fraudstar. So be very careful in your assertions.
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by runny7: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Hahaha... no car owner will charge before seeind their fleet of cars.

Besides down payment is always 30% up.

I partner with a car seller.. hit me up if you need. I can also share a video of our cars they are located in Ikeja adeniyi jones
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2021
runny7:

I partner with a car seller.. hit me up if you need. I can also share a video of our cars they are located in Ikeja adeniyi jones

It's best to get understanding before spilling out information to the general public. I never stated pay before seeing the vehicle, neither did I state that I give out the vehicles. I stated am a partner, to get them registered, I collect my commission. It's that simple.

No one stops you from creating your topic and Post information. The least you could resort to is to join in defaming someone especially what you have not verified.
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by roach(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2021
No one is defaming you or whatever you think, your conversation way only based on (THE KEY TO ACCESS TO THE VEHICLES WAS TO PAY 5K)..
Can you explain what you mean in the screenshot below

Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2021
roach:
No one is defaming you or whatever you think, your conversation way only based on (THE KEY TO ACCESS TO THE VEHICLES WAS TO PAY 5K)..
Can you explain what you mean in the screenshot below

Oga, you read to respond and you don't read to comprehend. If you have the information , go ahead and use the one your mind goes for . I have registered people who in turn did not pay. So it's my policy to ask for payment before I proceed. It's that simple. Mind you, those who have paid and have their registrations going on will come and give their update.

Thanks for the publicity and for whatever your intentions are ( Negative) I'll turn it around for my use.
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Adetokemi: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2021
Alexious:

Well thanks for the effort you have put in derailing the thread. As stated in the post, I charge for the service and i stated to everyone who has chatted with me that k don't give out vehicles.
So if you are pained that i charge 5000 for the service, you can look elsewhere.

I believe this is a game choice, if you're not interested you can easily walk an pass. That's my screenshot of my payment you posted of #5000. Also, have met this guy in person and to be candid he has been honest with what so ever he said. Quarantor form has been sent to me, waiting for me to send back the quarantors form.

Don't be quick to call me an hoodlum, wait for the people who have benefited to do that.

I won't exchange words with you.
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Adetokemi: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2021
runny7:

Adetokemi:
[/quote][quote author=Adetokemi post=105227863]

I believe this is a game choice, if you're not interested you can easily walk an pass. That's my screenshot of my payment you posted of #5000. Also, have met this guy in person and to be candid he has been honest with what so ever he said. Quarantor form has been sent to me, waiting for me to send back the quarantors form.
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Adetokemi: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2021
All of us can be the same, we've gotten to that stage in this country that we don't believe in ourselves. When I saw the post at first I was skeptical about it but I say let me give it a try.

So far with my conversation with Benedith there's nothing like fraud or scam. I sent the #5000 not because I don't have nothing to do with the money but I have this believe that all of us can never be the same.

Once am done with my quarantor form and am given the car I will definitely come here and share with you guys.
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Simdyofficial(f): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Adetokemi:
All of us can be the same, we've gotten to that stage in this country that we don't believe in ourselves. When I saw the post at first I was skeptical about it but I say let me give it a try.

So far with my conversation with Benedith there's nothing like fraud or scam. I sent the #5000 not because I don't have nothing to do with the money but I have this believe that all of us can never be the same.

Once am done with my quarantor form and am given the car I will definitely come here and share with you guys.
partner don land. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Kcxee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Alexious:

Requirements:

Am interested sir
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Alexious(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kcxee:

Am interested sir

Kindly message me on whatsapp
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Alex80s(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Well, I have registered. And I registered through this guy. I had wanted something affordable like this, but most often, I see 30-40 percent deposit requirement. Some people I spoke with here for possible HP deal turned out to be agents who advertise cars here with up 25percent increment more than the original price in Jiji. They never knew I had seen thesame cars on Jiji .

Further more, You can check my profile. I'm not an accomplice. I have questioned the proliferation of scammers here. My decision is personal. And strongly believe the Benedict after my investigation. I might be wrong, but I doubt.

Meanwhile, security deposit must not be 30-40 percent. Innosson gave out his without security deposit Enugu.

Therefore, I'm hopeful my registration could be verified today. I will keep everyone posted. Guys relax

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Myhusband(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adetokemi:

you don't even know how to scam, next time don't be in rush to create monikers in giving feedback on registration, rather show them the car downloaded on google to convince the mugu that will for fall your cheap scam

useless people using Nigeria bad economy to scam their fellow countrymen

send registration fee at your own peril. 5000×100 idiots = 500,000

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by Northboi: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
runny7:

Good morning boss, please I am interested in a car hire purchase, I have my guarantors and initial deposit available.. hope to get a response
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by abdn: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
I make great money earning with Uber and I think you’d love it too. Get details: https://www.uber.com/a/join/?invite_code=tu2k8uuey2vc
Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by toastmagazinenigeria: 4:34pm On Mar 28
You can rent a car from NAIRAXI. Check them out https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-abuja/ or https://nairaxi.ng/car-hire-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Acuramdx '03 Model / Brand New 2011 Land Rover 4 (lr4) / Xtreemly Sharp 2009 Honda Civic (tokunbo)---call Midex 08064181090

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.