Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir (47491 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Southernigbo: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
I feel sorry for that unfortunate child
Born from the womb of a Jezebel and harlot.
Mr reverend what u saying
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Pidginwhisper: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by victorazy(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Mercychen:
Too heavy for a baby. She should have bought a tiny chain for him. Tiny chains wothout pendant look better on baby boys.

Nice one.

Is it ur heavy?

Is it your money?

Nawao!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by solofresh(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi22:
This is the result you will get when you marry Money instead of Love. Ladies, for your own good n that of your child (ren) marry Money, I repeat marry money. cheesy cheesy
Keep living Regina
Lol
As for me to a lady,I will tell her no love=no money
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Juana22: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Wellldone ma

Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Supreme01: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Is this news...

Join SFI make cool money online...click the link below
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Commentor: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2021
illicit:
The boy looks like his father, no DNA needed
What are you trying to say?

Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Nuelito: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2021
Money is relevant
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Boyooosa(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRvdgDLwwkY

Regina Daniels bought a customized pure gold necklace for her son, munir

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTC4Vgyjyc7/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ned sp*rm thick
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by gasparpisciotta: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2021
adebayo201:
Muniru àti Anbali

grin
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by crafteck(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi22:
This is the result you will get when you marry Money instead of Love. Ladies, for your own good n that of your child (ren) marry Money, I repeat marry money. cheesy cheesy
Keep living Regina

Una plenty for wardrobe wey dey vomit momey every market day but yall ain't ready for that topic
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by vertueptime: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Why she no name the boy Chukwu, or okwonkwo?

Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRvdgDLwwkY

Regina Daniels bought a customized pure gold necklace for her son, munir

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTC4Vgyjyc7/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Guestlander: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi22:
Keep living Regina

Marry money? Who said women cannot make their own money? Terrible mindset.....marry money!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by blahc007: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
We're you born a sadist or you grew up and observed you are one?
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi22:
Keep living Regina

To you now, Regina is the most happy wife/lady. That's how you mislead ladies & send them into sadness.

All that glitters is not gold.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by drezzyx(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2021
How is this a news.

Will it solve the problems in Nigeria?

Misplaced priority.
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by rastaLivity: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi22:
Keep living Regina
I agree, especially when your dad couldn’t give you money
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Abujaexpress: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2021
The names sounds Taliban cool
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by adebayo201: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by yahmohy27: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2021
MayorWhales:
Only money makes life so beautiful and easy
Well, you will need have God's,MERCY to make MORE easier
otherwise only people will be seeing you as an enjoyment being BUT inside you know things are yet to ADD up for you
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Ned has such strong genes. He practically stamped his facial look on all his children.
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Kayyus09(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
You mean Muniru is her son's name?
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by phemmyfour: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Muniru....
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by seleduna: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmm... Interesting
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by gentleguy1975: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Abeg I no vex,that name Munir,be like muslim name, am I right?
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by fapcrook(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Stop posting rubbish about your personal life on social media, especially this country where security means nothing
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Alvin212(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2021
One of the benefits of sucking on an ancient Di**CK

Thanks to Ned Nwaoko the pu*sy stockpiler
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Pastorjohn2:

Feel sorry for yourself instead...

No child is unfortunate, and the circumstances of a person's birth don't dictate how far the person will go in life.

I am pretty sure you had no hand in choosing your own parents. You were simply born!

Most of you have no business in social media. Most of you are the reason the few reasonable and intelligent ones like myself avoid commenting on foreign social media handles. Una go just dey misyarn anyhow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by ModeEbo(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2021
I go like scam this Regina with love, she looks like a sure client to me... I know say Ned no dey stable for the other room

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.