Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child (46754 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Baitullah: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
The husband mask like Scorpion for mortal Kombat

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by pretydiva(f): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Seen
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Farid24224(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Flaunting your pregnant belly is disgusting as f*ck!!

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hope she gets her acts together now that she's had a baby girl. At least, not to mislead the innocent girl.

Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by inaiduna(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tiannah... Tenor? Welcome baby Treble grin grin

Vabama:
oyin Lawani and her husband Segun Wealth have welcomed their first child, a baby girl.

The Serial entrepreneur announced the child's arrival on Thursday night, August 26 and also revealed that they have named their newborn, Tinuke.

Sharing series of adorable photos where she flaunted her baby bump, the proud mother wrote: .

In another post, she added:

This is Lawani’s third child as she already has two other children, 16-year-old Tiannah and 6-year-old Tenor.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDgEVzDnfu/
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Exceed15: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations
Your baby shall be greater than you.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
E no concern me oo my own b say C Ronaldo dey go back to Man U
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by TheWolfen(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Simp
Dude left his legal wife for another woman.
Anyway congrats to them on their baby. .
I wish it was a boy imagine toyin training a female child!
May God guild the innocent child

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by 24brains(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
celestialAgent:
Okay. I want a baby with her too grin
ashawo kobokobo. Wetin you wan do with hole wey don wide finish? tongue
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Redpillar(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mercychen:
Hope she gets her acts together now that she's had a baby girl. At least, not to mislead the innocent girl.

Congratulations to her.

Her first child is a girl. This is her third from a third man (husband). The first should be about 13 now.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congrats to her...

Someone needs to explain to us the whole point of that baby bump or semi-nude pre-delivery picture... I honestly find it very silly and unappealing. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thank God for safe delivery
Welcome Tinuke
U will be great and make heaven at the end
Amen
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Vabama:
oyin Lawani and her husband Segun Wealth have welcomed their first child, a baby girl.

The Serial entrepreneur announced the child's arrival on Thursday night, August 26 and also revealed that they have named their newborn, Tinuke.

Sharing series of adorable photos where she flaunted her baby bump, the proud mother wrote: .

In another post, she added:

This is Lawani’s third child as she already has two other children, 16-year-old Tiannah and 6-year-old Tenor.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDgEVzDnfu/

I thought she is not a Christian...smh
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by koolaid87: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mission accomplished

Time for toyin to bail
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by omoadeleye(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
celestialAgent:

Wait for your turn
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Get connected with someone ready for marriage.
Visit www.perfectmate.com.ng

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Lexusgs430: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Which one be new husband, again..... grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by hopexter(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
celestialAgent:

Be patient!
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Habib101: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
I just don't see any sense in someone that is carrying a baby in the womb and posting it online, and 70% of the celebrity women do this
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Miller232: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Atleast u go stop to dey post ur irritating body for a while crazy nudist

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Goldbw122(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Well when there is money there is no problem.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Redpillar:

Her first child is a girl. This is her third from a third man (husband). The first should be about 13 now.

Oh.. really??
I thought she had only one boy.

Third man??.. some women spoil o.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by jubrilELsudan: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
BenLong90:
And my neighbor don born like 12 not even the next street hear about that grin grin

Meanwhile!!!

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent BIGGER, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!! A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”

We work to safe Family and Relationship. Safe yourself from BEDROOM embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure.

HOW MUCH?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Bngf: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by managingpartner(f): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Prismprecious:
She is a real woman. No pretense and lives her life the way she deems fit. Babe is now a mother.

Congratulations Toyin.

Not her first time to be a mother. She now has 3 kids.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by Funkybabee(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to her

May she met her salvation
Re: Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child by OkuFaba(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
LofiLogic:
Airtel God go punish u. This guy wey b ftc na witch u be grin
hehehe better luck next time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Caroline Danjuma Writes About Tboss, Kemen & AY; See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.