Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,646 members, 7,854,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required (536 Views)

How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Which Affiliate And Cpa Program Will You Recommend For Nigerians? / Affiliate And Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required by neu2wealth(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Hi people

I am seeking a coach to guide me through my transition to affiliate and digital marketing. I need someone who would take me from zero till I make the first income. A hands-on approach kind of coaching. I need someone who is already making some money with proof.

Send me your details, let us discuss terms and conditions.
Re: Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required by Pmedia7787: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2021
A look into your budget is required too

for anyone to give you logics or methods to earn your first dollar online

you should be ready to pay for it

the second part is your investment online too

so you need something above 50k

you can self train to
Re: Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required by OnlineBusinessC(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
neu2wealth:
Hi people

I am seeking a coach to guide me through my transition to affiliate and digital marketing. I need someone who would take me from zero till I make the first income. A hands-on approach kind of coaching. I need someone who is already making some money with proof.

Send me an email if you're serious!
Re: Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required by Gazzy88(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2021
OnlineBusinessC:

Send me an email if you're serious!
I am also interested
Re: Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required by DollarBuddy: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2021
neu2wealth:
Hi people

Contact Ken Nwankanma @ Nohitchdotcom and thank me later.

Replace the 'dot' with a '.'

You can also look him up on Facebook. Dude is such a beast in affiliate marketing.

Cheers!!
Re: Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required by MrDigitalVentur: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lets talk
Re: Affiliate And Digital Marketing Coach Required by Witto: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Well, that's great you're interested in this way of profiting and looking for a coach, but don't you think you can learn everything yourself? You just need to check some articles on the internet and get into marketing partnerships. It's not that hard to do, I'm pretty sure you can avoid wasting money on a coach.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Add Cname And Txt Records To Domain Dns Records On WHOGOHOST? / Please, Rate My Website On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Working Remotely – A New Trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.