Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) (34278 Views)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) / Tarkwa Bay Beach Island In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) by ThatPetiteChic: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
sylve11:
I will be there next year.

@ op, the locals are their own problem most times.

You burst oil pipelines, do illegal deals, pollute your environments and then cry @ the Oil companies for the plight you brought upon yourself.

I have been to so many islands and I can tell you authoritatively that majorities of the locals are their own problems.

Fishes are declining fast on their waters and the reasons are not far fetched.

I wonder if they care about the future of their children even if they don't care about their very own.

As it stands, no amount of sensitisation can help them, may be they will listen in the future and change their ways.

When you hear words like "forget o, our papa drink this water and nothing happened to them, so nothing go happen to us", that alone shows how wicked they are to themselves.

Just sad to see what is going on in most of the these riverine communities and how the very dwellers refused to help themselves. sad cool

Well said sir! Oil bunkering in Rivers state is like a cartel. The police is aware of their activities and collects bribe from them. They have consumers buying from them steadily because it is cheaper. To top it all, their sense of entitlement is beyond human comprehension. You hear them say, 'na our oil'! Sometimes, I don't feel pity for them as well as I don't think they need help. Their traditional rulers end up looting the community money remitted by oil companies. Too many things going on in Rivers state.
Re: Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) by caandi: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
I’m sorry but this island ain’t a beautiful site to behold, I rather go to the Maldives
Re: Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) by jamesversion: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
wallstreetnews:
This is an exclusive coverage of a hidden island in Rivers state called Fiberasima Ama. Most people don't know that people live as much as normal life in this small island.

They have market, seafood, and alot of other economic activities ongoing there. One of the major challenges are oil bunkering business that has left their water and environment polluted. This is a major cause for concern. Overall it is a peaceful island.

Thank you for viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oeUOM42L1k

You collect that babe number?? The one wey talk say "it is fun".
Re: Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) by Aganju849: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
wallstreetnews:
This is an exclusive coverage of a hidden island in Rivers state called Fiberasima Ama. Most people don't know that people live as much as normal life in this small island.

They have market, seafood, and alot of other economic activities ongoing there. One of the major challenges are oil bunkering business that has left their water and environment polluted. This is a major cause for concern. Overall it is a peaceful island.

Thank you for viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oeUOM42L1k

What is hidden about this place that is full of trash and oil spills
Re: Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
I'm still searching for the island here. Lol.
Re: Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) by Beeeeeeeeeeeeee(f): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
There's a place called ISAKA, in River State, it's just like this
A small serene community without vehicle
Re: Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
BecaciaBarbie:
Where is the hidden Island ?

I tire o.....all I see is dirty island
Re: Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) by kechywillz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
You shouldn't use the word island in Nigeria,island is a green lush land with clean blue or green sea surrounding it,but what I see here is polluted water with ghetto environment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion / Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.