Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To (908 Views)

George Floyd: Sport Stars Pay Tribute, Condemn Treatment Of Blacks / Nwankwo Kanu Congratulates Didier Drogba On Football Retirement (PHOTO) / Toni Iwobi Replies Mario Balotelli: ‘Focus On Football’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Should foreign clubs and countries have the authority to prevent African players from playing for their countries? �

Caf has requested the FA to release African players for international duties.

Premier league clubs supported by the British government, recently refused to release African players to play for their countries in the world cup qualifying matches. The players denied release are from 'red list' countries as per Covid measure.

Now here is where things don't seem fair: The British government had previously granted exemption to officials and others individuals to attend the finals of the European championship despite tough Covid protocals.

In its statement:

"CAF has appealed as a matter of urgency, to the Football Association (FA) and the British Government that the same treatment previously applied to Europe now be extended to Africa under the principles of solidarity and equal treatment."

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by seleduna: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
It is bad
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by Seniorwriter(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
CAF always begging to be relevant rather than been proactively relevant!.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2021
This white men are coming real hard on us....this time it won't be chains or rope...it Would be guns, nukes... cannons... missiles.

Since you all africans don't want to put your heads together.
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by JohnBullMySon: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:
Should foreign clubs and countries have the authority to prevent African players from playing for their countries? �

You people should learn to reason properly at times. Everything is slavery and racism for you. Who pays the players salary?

Did anyone force them to sign the contracts for the clubs they play for?

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You people should learn to reason properly at times. Everything is slavery and racism for you. Who pays the players salary?

Did anyone force them to sign the contracts for the clubs they play for?

Human rights sir.

Human rights.

The fact that I work for you, doesn't mean you own me.... get that into your thick skull.
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by paulolee(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
thats ur opinion but they pay the players d more and they aint forced

1 Like

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
paulolee:
thats ur opinion but they pay the players d more and they aint forced

A black man only knows money.

Money,more money and alot of money..

Martin luther king came and saw money but still fought for what was right.

Ghadaffi came, saw money but still fought for what was right.

Mandela came and saw money but still fought for what was right.

Funny enough same black men with mentality like yours killed those men I listed..... because of money.

Use your brain and think.
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
The OP is a big fool for creating this useless thread, Most clubs are refusing to give out players whether black or white or pink undecided, Laliga has even said they'll not allows clubs release players but you seem to see it as racism because of your lack of self confidence aka low self esteem. Uruguay is African abi, because they are fighting for the release of Cavani and Man u are refusing to give in.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
OJay360:
The OP is a big fool for creating this useless thread, Most clubs are refusing to give out players whether black or white or pink undecided, Laliga has even said they'll not allows clubs release players but you seem to see it as racism because of your lack of self confidence aka low self esteem. Uruguay is African abi, because they are fighting for the release of Cavani and Man u are refusing to give in.

That's what the white man wants you to believe.

Euro 2020 was played...all european player's were released to represent their respective countries.

Olympic 2020 came in ....most players went to Tokyo to represent their countries.

Now it's time for caf games, they are saying they can't release african players because of covid 19 pandemic.

So tell me, whose the fool between me and you!

Since am the one teaching you sense.

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

That's what the white man wants you to believe.

Euro 2020 was played...all european player's were released to represent their respective countries.

Olympic 2020 came in ....most players went to Tokyo to represent their countries.

Now it's time for caf games, they are saying they can't release african players because of covid 19 pandemic.

So tell me, whose the fool between me and you!

Since am the one teaching you sense.
It's obvious bro, you're definitely the fool, the red listed countries are not only in Africa but because you are a weak cry baby you start shouting racism...you call those EPL players slaves... I'm sure Iwobi will be regretting his decision playing for Nigeria, Saka, Abraham, etc rejected the shithole.

Instead of you to lament the useless NPFL, you sit down for house dey type nonsense, dey call EPL players slaves undecided , if dem be slaves wetin you con be, Otu!

1 Like

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
"I can't breathe", everywhere burst, protest upandan but when Fulani go about killing people because of cultural differences, is not racism....when Yoruba and Igbo fight and kill each other, is not racism.

These are the extreme forms of racist abuse we face in Nigeria but we are concerned about a white man kneeling on a black man's kneck.

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
OJay360:
It's obvious bro, you're definitely the fool, the red listed countries are not only in Africa but because you are a weak cry baby you start shouting racism...you call those EPL players slaves... I'm sure Iwobi will be regretting his decision playing for Nigeria, Saka, Abraham, etc rejected the shithole.

Instead of you to lament the useless NPFL, you sit down for house dey type nonsense, dey call EPL players slaves undecided , if dem be slaves wetin you con be, Otu!

Am a man.
A black man.
From a negro race
A proud nigeria, from the africa continent.

I don't kiss a white man feet, because he can pay me in digits

I don't call my country shit hole, because a white man said so...

AM A PROUD BLACK MAN that what's distinguished me from you and iwobi, or anyone you want to mention.

I will represent my country any day any time.
I represent my race, any day any time.

This my last post to you

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

Am a man.
A black man.
From a negro race

AM A PROUD BLACK MAN that what's distinguished me from you and iwobi, or anyone you want to mention.

This my last post to you
Typical fool, scared of argument, you're lost bro.

Sit down for your mama house dey shout racism, Otu

4 Likes

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
OJay360 have done countless of arguments in the pass with men like you.

Low iq.
Low self esteem
Low proper reasonings.....I end up wasting my time.

Because they Just not ready to be saved yet from their foolishness.

Harriet tubman said
I could have freed more if only they knew they were slaves.

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
I COULD HAVE FREED MORE, IF ONLY THEY KNEW THEY WERE SLAVES.

because in the 1850s, the suffering were so much, black negros forgot they were actually slaves..

They thought it was a normal way for a black man, not to own a house.

THEY thought it's a normal way for a black man to serve a white master.

Back then black slaves, were transferred to different white master's any day any time.

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:
OJay360 have done countless of arguments in the pass with men like you.

Low iq.
Low self esteem
Low proper reasonings.....I end up wasting my time.

Because they Just not ready to be saved yet from their foolishness.

Harriet tubman said
I could have freed more if only they knew they were slaves.
Thought you said that was your last post undecided

The only advice wey I get for you na to borrow money travel go Abuja or Ghana, make you experience life small. Dey shout racism for people wey dey England, place wey you never smell before.

Hope you don't kiss white feet for the phone you are using because na dem produce the phone wey you take dey type nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

I COULD HAVE FREED MORE, IF ONLY THEY KNEW THEY WERE SLAVES.

because in the 1850s, the suffering were so much, black negros forgot they were actually slaves..

They thought it was a normal way for a black man, not to own a house.

THEY thought it's a normal way for a black man to serve a white master.

Back then black slaves, were transferred to different white master's any day any time.

Same way they pay black men money for sexual pleasures on a white woman.

Same way they enticed african players with money to win them leauges and cups.

But jay jay okocha nor ball reach, where the balon dor?

Yaya toure nor do midfield reach... where the balon dor?

They use black men as slaves, then they give their white folks the awards and nominations
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
OJay360:
Thought you said that was your last post undecided

The only advice wey I get for you na to borrow money travel go Abuja or Ghana, make you experience life small. Dey shout racism for people wey dey England, place wey you never smell before.

Hope you don't kiss white feet for the phone you are using because na dem produce the phone wey you take dey type nonsense.

Boy visit my other threads, have expatiated on this..... it will do you more good.

Your still a slave in the mind, same as every other black men have encountered.
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

Same way they pay black men money for sexual pleasures on a white woman.

Same way they enticed african players with money to win them leauges and cups.

But jay jay okocha nor ball reach, where the balon dor?

Yaya toure nor do midfield reach... where the balon dor?

They use black men as slaves, then they give their white folks the awards and nominations
Same way they enticed african players with money to win them leauges and cups. Racism! shocked

No African player should play in the EPL. Racism! shocked

Wait, Did Okacha even win Africa best..
Why did Africa not create their own Ballon dor.

Comrade why are you like this grin
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
OJay360:
Same way they enticed african players with money to win them leauges and cups. Racism! shocked

No African player should play in the EPL. Racism! shocked

Wait, Did Okacha even win Africa best..
Why did Africa not create their own Ballon dor.

Comrade why are you like this grin

I could have paid you to listen.....buh even malcom x tried that, but was still killed by men of same colour.

You can't be saved today, maybe next time.
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

I could have paid you to listen.....buh even malcom x tried that, but was still killed by men of same colour.

You can't be saved today, maybe next time.
"but was still killed by men of same colour"...Racism grin

Messiah of our time
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
OJay360:
"but was still killed by men of same colour"...Racism grin

Messiah of our time

Am no messiah, that's for those white trash.

am a black man,

Awhose obsessed about my fore fathers histories, culture, and traditions.

400years of SLAVERY is a long time...... still fresh in our minds.

Painfully they is still ongoing modern SLAVERY, and most blacks dont even know yet

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by donbenie(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

A black man only knows money.

Money,more money and alot of money..

Martin luther king came and saw money but still fought for what was right.

Ghadaffi came, saw money but still fought for what was right.

Mandela came and saw money but still fought for what was right.

Funny enough same black men with mentality like yours killed those men I listed..... because of money.

Use your brain and think.

Use that your thinking brain and develop your league..

If you have a functional league,you won't be here shouting racism..
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by JohnBullMySon: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

Human rights sir.

Human rights.

The fact that I work for you, doesn't mean you own me.... get that into your thick skull.
Ogbeni, you no get sense. So the British people don't have human rights too, ahbi they should allow Covid inside their country because of International players.
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Ogbeni, you no get sense. So the British people don't have human rights too, ahbi they should allow Covid inside their country because of International players.

Why didn't they restrict their sportsmen not to participate in tokyo2020 olympics last month.

They won medals on their games.

Same british just bought ronaldo, a player coming from italy which high cases of covid-19 was reported last year after china.

Bros use your thick skull and think.
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by JohnBullMySon: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

Am a man.
A black man.
From a negro race

This my last post to you
Folks like you irritate me a lot. Not because I'm not proud of my african root and blackness, but because you people always find a way to relate everything relationship with white people to racism. Even when it is clearly unreasonable, unrelated, irrational and stupid analogy.

People like you can't think straight at all.
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Folks like you irritate me a lot. Not because I'm not proud of my african root and blackness, but because you people always find a way to relate everything relationship with white people to racism. Even when it is clearly unreasonable, unrelated, irrational and stupid analogy.

People like you can't think straight at all.

Please click on this my topic to get more awareness.

I will even irritates you more, over here

https://www.nairaland.com/6723244/first-person-tell-me-whats
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by JohnBullMySon: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

Why didn't they restrict their sportsmen not to participate in tokyo2020 olympics last month.

They won medals on their games.

Same british just bought ronaldo, a player coming from italy which high cases of covid-19 was reported last year after china.

Bros use your thick skull and think.
I repeat it again. You can't think straight.

Players affected are not blacks alone. They're just players going to red listed countries with high cases of delta variant. All Olympic athletes were in isolation before the games started. And they are not under contract with clubs. Is Ronaldo coming from a delta variant red listed country? Even he will still quarantine.

The British government said that players going to red listed countries will quarantine for two weeks premier league clubs started to say they might not release their players to leave the country in the first place. How is all these related to racism?

Stop using the cloak of racism to hide. You're just not thinking properly.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by KiNg0G: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I repeat it again. You can't think straight.

Players affected are not blacks alone. They're just players going to red listed countries with high cases of delta variant. All Olympic athletes were in isolation before the games started. And they are not under contract with clubs. Is Ronaldo coming from a delta variant red listed country? Even he will still quarantine.

The British government said that players going to red listed countries will quarantine for two weeks premier league clubs started to say they might not release their players to leave the country in the first place. How is all these related to racism?

Stop using the cloak of racism to hide. You're just not thinking properly.

Exactly what they want you to believe.

https://www.nairaland.com/6723244/first-person-tell-me-whats
Re: Blacks Are Slaves On Football (epl Refused To by spirul77: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2021
KiNg0G:
This white men are coming real hard on us....this time it won't be chains or rope...it Would be guns, nukes... cannons... missiles.

Since you all africans don't want to put your heads together.
whuch kind poor mentality be this one sef, you are enslaving yourself and forming woke here, I know you are very young still, when time comes you will realise how much damage you have done to yourself. Wetin concern racism concern this issue, the likes of cavani are having issues too, wake up before its too late bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Cristiano Always Wants To Play, But That Is Impossible" / Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League / Let's Try 1k To 100k Before Month End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.