Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,715 members, 7,840,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Freedom Of Women Or Freedom Of Men To Enjoy Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Freedom Of Women Or Freedom Of Men To Enjoy Them (133 Views)

Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / Groundnut Dress: I Want All Men To Go 'nuts' When They See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Of Women Or Freedom Of Men To Enjoy Them by Avviala: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
I just read a thread that women's freedom are infringed on because it is actually giving men the freedom to exploit them.

According to the article which is gracing the front page, women are special creatures and are to be protected from doing things on their own or having a choice on how they live their lives.
The article said women are the ones that suffer the wrong doings of men and this got me thinking. Men are the ones protected from women according to this article and still they are the ones doing the protection. Men rape, kill, impregnate, give diseases...according to the article and women are the ones predisposed to suffer it. Hence, the rights of women are infringed so that men (who commit these atrocities to women) are the ones who protect them. Men who are the perpetrators of evil against women are still the ones that have been tasked by their god to protect them, funny.
Religion has always been Man's problem. It is to me just a set of laid down rules by man on how to serve God or any entity that is believed to be superior.

Note - I don't want to mention the religion who glorifies that view but it's sickening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Quotes / Happy New Month To Everybody / Omotola Fewehinmi- Inspiring Personal Growth Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.