Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! (484 Views)

Flora Gardens Epe All Inclusive Payment No Additional Charges. / Nova Gardens,ilara Epe Now Selling / Nova Gardens - Ilara Epe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
*NOVA GARDENS*

Nova Gardens is a solar-powered estate designed as a haven of tranquillity located at Ilara Epe, a friendly and peaceful suburb.

It is within close proximity to major developments such as Epe Resort and Spa, opp. St. Augustine University, Epe Alaro City.

*Title:* Freehold (CofO in Progress)

*Plot size:* 600sqm & 300sqm

*PAYMENT PLAN*
*Outright Price* (0-3months)
600sqm: 1.5 million
300sqm: 750,000

*6months*
600 sqmtrs: 1.7m
300 sqmtrs: 850k

*12months*
600 sqmtrs: 2.1m
300 sqmtrs: 1.050m

Initial Deposit - 500,000

*STATUTORY CHARGES*
Deed of Assignment- 150,000
Survey- 350,000
Development- 500,000

NEIGHBORHOODS:

▪︎Epe Resort
▪︎Alaro City
▪︎St Augustine University
▪︎Atlantic Hall School
▪︎Lekki International Airport

Why Nova Gardens?

Nova Gardens is a highly sought-after estate, home to modern workspaces, exquisite relaxation centres with expansive stunning views, beautifully finished apartments and engaging landscapes.

*FEATURES:*

▪︎ Perimeter Fencing
▪︎ Gate House
▪︎ Good And Motorable Road
▪︎State-of-the-art security
▪︎24hrs Power Supply
▪︎Central Water System
▪︎Adaptive Street Light
▪︎Recreational Facilities
▪︎Good Drainage

With its panoramic scenery, strategic location and high demand, value appreciation is guaranteed.

The Right Time to Invest is Now.

For more enquiries and inspection, Call/WhatsApp 08039550565

Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
More

Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do you know nobody liked Lekki phase one when it was completely waterlogged ?
But now that a plot goes for 180m everyone is in love with lekki phase one, want go live there and owe a property there… Even the smart investors that bought land In Lekki Phase one didn’t really liked it, but they had foresight. When others were seeing water they saw a City, now they are wealthier. Now everyone is saying Epe and ibeju lekki is too far, don’t worry in 10 years time you’ll like Epe and ibeju lekki

1 Like

Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
ladyjblinks:
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Don't wait to buy land, buy land wait
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: 100% Dry Land (nova Gardens Epe)SOLD OUT!!! by ladyjblinks(f): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

₦290m: 5bedroom Detached Home For Sale, Lekki Phase I(photos) / Uncompleted 6 Numbers 2 Bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land At Magboro / Get This Real Estate And Construction Business Plan For Ju $12 (N5,550)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.