Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London (62744 Views)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Davido 02 Arena Concert, Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Ungodly: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Krismas:
coolThe SELL-OUT of the others is a collaborative effort btw several individuals across broad spectrums. While this is not bad, I believe we shud praise a man who want to stand by himself. For now, its Burma and the rest.
collaborative of others? � your man couldn’t sell out, it’s simple as that bro
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Ungodly: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mykel51:

He received a plaque just before the show for selling it out completely!

He did 20K complete !
show us the plaque
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by WEEDdemgirls(f): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Noise and Quack artiste. Ayra Starr 2 d world.
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Danix7(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Some of you Nigerians showing your spiteful self on social media are really weird, you have a brother taking our cultural heritage to the international stage and it’s him not selling out the entire seats that is giving you Joy. Burna boy will keep doin big things and your bitterness will know no end

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Calitoscassius(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
What kinda rubbish stunt was that? If he wanted to become an astronaut there is still chance for him.. instead of his kpangolo so called music
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Calitoscassius(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Danix7:
Some of you Nigerians showing your spiteful self on social media are really weird, you have a brother taking our cultural heritage to the international stage and it’s him not selling out the entire seats that is giving you Joy. Burna boy will keep doin big things and your bitterness will know no end
come on man! grin space ship is African cultural heritage?

I ve never even heard or burna boy. I must be getting old. undecided

People cannot air their views anymore thesedays without people like you labelling them hateful or bitter. undecided

It is just their opinions, so calm down!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
OYIBO TOO LIKE BURNA,BUUT KENNNY AND D1 NO LIKE THIS GUY ONE BEAT undecided
OYIBO DEY USE TECHNOLOGY MAKE THEIR LIFE FUN,BUT UNA BLACK MONKIES NO FIT GET COMMON 24HRS LIGHT,UNA DEY WITCH UNA SEF. angry
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Aammee77: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Odogwu that can't sell out his 02 arena ticket but like boosting.
His first time in o2 he couldn't sell it out, lata now he will say Nigeria don't support him, how come the white people that support him didn't buy his 02 ticket
Shut up!
Burna music no be pure water music or popular. Its intellectual music.
Not for empty headed afonja, it for listeners with standard

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by goodheart02(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
His first time in o2 he couldn't sell it out, lata now he will say Nigeria don't support him, how come the white people that support him didn't buy his 02 ticket

Shut the fucckk up! You're no Burna boy fan, you're simply a bloody hater!!
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by candygist: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Upon all the boosting burna boy did, he couldn't sell out his- 02 arena. Davido and Wizkid have sold out 02 remaining burna.
I'm a burna boy fan but he likes making mouth

Burna boy ticket price is times 3 higher than that of wizkid and davido. You get phone nd internet. Do your findings.
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by candygist: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:

His ticket is expensive. 3 times higher. Use your phone check am
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by candygist: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

The ticket didn't sell out.
They had different IG handles give out tickets for free.
Raffles and promos to win Burnas ticket + free merc even.
Wiz didn't need to. Sold out in 12 mins... If e easy, do am.
Street knows burna bought most of the tickets himself or through proxy and friends

How much be wizkid ticket compared to burna boys own ? Im waiting for an answer.
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by candygist: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

See the caption... For all the cap online?
Burna acts so tough like all they say to him online doesn't affect him but deep down we know it pains.
He's human obviously, but quit putting up the ego and mantra of 1 man army. He's not,no one is.
No sold out show, small trolling on twitter he had to stage a plaque receiving picture. For online validity? Even after the Grammy?

If dem like make dem chop all the tomato, dem no go ketchup. Burna dey pepper al this frog voice fans grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by highoctane: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Covid 19 that is
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by EmmaLege: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
file fun burna cool
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Tobest94: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Upon all the boosting burna boy did, he couldn't sell out his- 02 arena. Davido and Wizkid have sold out 02 remaining burna.
I'm a burna boy fan but he likes making mouth
Lols, his ticket ain’t cheap like the folks you mentioned.. He’s charging 2x what others are charging.. Only Burna does that
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by CXLVII: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Short people are too loud
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Which one you done sell for your life? abegi

That's the chronic Nigerian disease plaguing most Nigerians. People with zero clues on how to get their lives together are the one's criticizing someone that has accomplished much more than the entire generations of their critics.

I still don't understand how they comfortably do this without any modicum self appraisals of their own uninspiring lives.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Leaforever:

On the O2 site it wasn't sold out. Let them post pictures from the stage. If U see any, please post.

Meanwhile this was afrorepublik 2018. Dts what a sold out O2 arena looks like.

what exactly are u guys dragging? are u both paid to fight for burma and wizkid?
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

what exactly are u guys dragging? are u both paid to fight for burma and wizkid?
I'm petty abt wizkid okay. It's just spillover from a twitter argument but I know I did too much. embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by samwillyco1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Busy making his money
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Frenzy01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guy dey try..

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tobest94:

Lols, his ticket ain’t cheap like the folks you mentioned.. He’s charging 2x what others are charging.. Only Burna does that
bro say what you no okay a month b4 burna show, burn boy reduce his tickets price to as low as £64.
Wizkid didn't reduce his tickets price and Wizkid has some vip tickets that is higher than burna boy own.

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by nextstep(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Very creative, and a wonderful thing for the crowd.

For those complaining he didn't sell out the arena: selling tickets in this Covid era is an accomplishment in itself. Burna and other Naija artists out there are getting paid for being entertainers, but here you are not getting paid for your entertaining views grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
candygist:

His ticket is expensive. 3 times higher. Use your phone check am
guy check it your self and screenshot it, post it here let's see because Wizkid and burna boy tickets are desame price.
Burna boy own was higher b4 but when burna see he isn't sell out his 02 ticket he reduce it dramatically. I have my prove tho so post urs then I will post mine
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Pana75(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigiyo:
Oga he no sold out anything...
And who dash am plaque?

E shoke you �����

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Realhommie(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Davido sold out his 02 arena some hours b4 the show "20k capacity" took Davido 8 month to sell out 02 arena
Lol... Just look at his tweet screaming haters, always behaving like an Upcoming..

You're a f*ckin superstar for crying out loud, the most followed African celeb. Act like one
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Gfskw: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Really
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Mykel51(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

See the caption... For all the cap online?
Burna acts so tough like all they say to him online doesn't affect him but deep down we know it pains.
He's human obviously, but quit putting up the ego and mantra of 1 man army. He's not,no one is.
No sold out show, small trolling on twitter he had to stage a plaque receiving picture. For online validity? Even after the Grammy?

Not for validity...for naysayers and the bandwagon of haters... He did it SOLO...,20k
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Mykel51(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Leaforever:

Stop lying. Tickets were still on sale this afternoon & his tickets were reduced a long while ago to £75. And look at the pictures, the stands up there are not full dts why it's dark.

Also they didn't publish any pictures from the stage, looking outward at the whole arena. Then it would have bn obvious. Dts not a sold out plaque.

There are a ton of pictures and videos from the stage ..lol.. I have nothing to gain by lying...he sold all out...
Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by JaceBlaze: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
is this guy really even that good?

He's the definition of OVERRATED but people always think being popular = being talented.I don't even like or listen to Aftobeat anyway,so my opinion may not be the most trusted when it comes to who's the best.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London by Freelancerx: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
That's nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories / Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.