Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? (779 Views)

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal / Cristiano Ronaldo Just Blocked Me On Twitter Because I Said This(photo) / Did Ronaldo Just Apologized To Man UTD Fans?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by Mangekyo: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Juventus emptied their bank on their quest to sign the king of ucl, but Papa Perez demanded more. They said they had only £70million, papa Perez asked for £100m.

Ronaldo told them to do whatever they can to pay the money and that winning the UCL would be a sure thing for them. They were assured and quickly complied.... Without any hesitation

They paid the £70m and then assured papa Perez that they'll balance him later (Credit).

Ronaldo joined and completely assured juventus that we would 100% win the UCL in the next 2 year. "I'll win it for you", he said in full confidence.

First year, we got whooped by ajax. Second year, Lyon. Third year, Porto. Same third year, he almost took us to Europa. A place that is the opposite of the UCL final undecided.

Now Allegri benched his ass for better players. He maybe got pained and requested to leave...

Man city were negotiating but said they'll take the fraud for free of charge, or no deal.

Evantually, man Utd called and made a deal in a region of £28m with juventus for the scape goat....

Now realize that juventus are still owing Perez almost £30m from Ronaldo's deal. They're yet to pay. If Ronaldo had won them the ucl, they would've used the prize money to pay up but the fraud instead threatened us with Europa league....

What does this mean.... It means juventus emptied their bank, collected credit from Perez and Madrid. Paid hefty salaries to Ronaldo.... At the end of the day, Ronaldo scammed us like a fraud would do.

He's leaving us while we haven't even covered the entire money we used in purchasing him

Where is the UCL you promised us? Did we waste our money on you? You've milked us CR7! We're bankrupt because of you...... YOU'RE A FRAUD!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by Hardgun: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Lol
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by VicM6: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2021
I just dey laugh since...Allah this ur write up funny me die.... he resemble the one wey Taliban send give Abraham-&-sarah for 300B.C. I no fit laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by JayTripz(m): 1:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Keep typing with tears when u finish... Then go chop shit... Then later u will understand football is 11 players

GGMU

Keep crying bro.. He's the greatest

Cry hard man >: grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by Mangekyo: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2021
JayTripz:
Keep typing with tears when u finish... Then go chop shit... Then later u will understand football is 11 players

GGMU

Keep crying bro.. He's the greatest

Cry hard man >: grin grin grin

Before you talk like persin wey no get sense, know say I no dey carry football matter for head like your father.

Any post I make here are most made for fun.
If e pain you, you fit go hug transformer.

And no, I would never cry over rubbish..... Maybe your papa

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by OgaTheTop2: 1:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Fraud! cheesy

Juventus go cry... Na the fans go bury them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by JayTripz(m): 2:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Before you talk like persin wey no get sense, know say I no dey carry football matter for head like your father.

Any post I make here are most made for fun.
If e pain you, you fit go hug transformer.

And no, I would never cry over rubbish..... Maybe your papa

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He pain you and ur rotten papa yanch,. Inside the rotten hole... grin angry grin grin grin

Na u carry football for head pass.. That's why he pain ur rotten yansh grin grin
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by thesicilian: 3:24am On Aug 28, 2021
You painted the picture in a very funny way, but it makes a lot of sense. The whole transaction turned out not to be as profitable to juventus as they thought.

However I feel it will even be worse for Manchester United because of the astonishingly poor coach they have.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by ipobarethieves: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2021
sad Go buy Aboniki rub Ur PAIN/Headache sad pained Messi pipu
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by paulolee(m): 6:04am On Aug 28, 2021
Italy legend cassano n even napoli owner de laurentis warned Juve about dt huge signing for such a weak leg but Juve focused more on the business aspect n ignored the sporting side..
a die hard seria a n Juve fan surely knows dt cr7 added nothing to that team because juve pattern is to play together as a team n it was shifted to start playing n depending on cr7 n I hope they av learn from their huge mistake
the world is talking about d united move n nobody is talking about his failed "new challenge" but DTS life
cr7 is aged n now more like a finisher n dts not wat Juve needs n dts why I got pained dt city really wanted to get him bcoz he would mk dt squad more deadly n favorite for UCL,
m happy man.u landed him bcoz dey are not s threat n look ordinary even with cr7 just like Juve..
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by paulolee(m): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Go buy Aboniki rub Ur PAIN/Headache sad pained Messi pipu
na Juve fan wey de talk e mind..ur goat fail them n he jus de complain
cr7 next visit to Turin eh, the fans go boo n stone am

1 Like

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by Lucque: 6:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:
Juventus emptied their bank on their quest to sign the king of ucl, but Papa Perez demanded more. They said they had only £70million, papa Perez asked for £100m.

Ronaldo told them to do whatever they can to pay the money and that winning the UCL would be a sure thing for them. They were assured and quickly complied.... Without any hesitation

They paid the £70m and then assured papa Perez that they'll balance him later (Credit).

Ronaldo joined and completely assured juventus that we would 100% win the UCL in the next 2 year. "I'll win it for you", he said in full confidence.

First year, we got whooped by ajax. Second year, Lyon. Third year, Porto. Same third year, he almost took us to Europa. A place that is the opposite of the UCL final undecided.

Now Allegri benched his ass for better players. He maybe got pained and requested to leave...

Man city were negotiating but said they'll take the fraud for free of charge, or no deal.

Evantually, man Utd called and made a deal in a region of £28m with juventus for the scape goat....

Now realize that juventus are still owing Perez almost £30m from Ronaldo's deal. They're yet to pay. If Ronaldo had won them the ucl, they would've used the prize money to pay up but the fraud instead threatened us with Europa league....

What does this mean.... It means juventus emptied their bank, collected credit from Perez and Madrid. Paid hefty salaries to Ronaldo.... At the end of the day, Ronaldo scammed us like a fraud would do.

He's leaving us while we haven't even covered the entire money we used in purchasing him

Where is the UCL you promised us? Did we waste our money on you? You've milked us CR7! We're bankrupt because of you...... YOU'RE A FRAUD!

And we wonder everyday why the Nigerian state is a failed state...you guys are so bitter and it's just sad...messi left barca u wrote shit abt him,ronaldo left juventus now ur writing freshly baked shit abt him from the bakery lodged where your brain is supposed to be.

In the history of the sport can you tell me one player that has singlehandedly brought UCL to one club...without it being a team effort??..you won't think of how to make your lives useful,all you know how to do is hate, envy, backbite and pull others down...useless Nigerian Youth...you guys are cursed, ders no doubt abt it.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by Mangekyo: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2021
JayTripz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He pain you and ur rotten papa yanch,. Inside the rotten hole... grin angry grin grin grin

Na u carry football for head pass.. That's why he pain ur rotten yansh grin grin

Your Amadioha strike that your mama wide, dirty toto there, bastard!

Na your mother he pain. I had that stinking bitch in my bed last night and she was a disappointment, she wasn't that good.
I told her it would be for free as it wasn't worth it.

Im still disappointed with what your mom turned out to be in my bed so maybe you're right.... I'm still pained embarassed
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by JayTripz(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Your Amadioha strike that your mama wide, dirty toto there, bastard!

Na your mother he pain. I had that stinking bitch in my bed last night and she was a disappointment, she wasn't that good.
I told her it would be for free as it wasn't worth it.

Im still disappointed with what your mom turned out to be in my bed so maybe you're right.... I'm still pained embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
CR7 fraud grin grin grin grin grin grin He pain am.. Stupid write up
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? by Glycolite: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Draw LIVE: Find Out The Quarter-final Ties In The UCL / Manchester United Has Failed Cristiano Ronaldo - Rio Ferdinand / Free Sure 2 Odds Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.