Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… (2385 Views)

Affordable Lands In Ibeju Lekki *wazobia Ocean View Estate* / In Omole Phase 2, Good Cofo Land And Duplex Apartments For Sale / Queens Court Is Currently 50% Off@#5m-Own CofO Land In Lakowe Golf Axis @Shapati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2021
*WAZOBIA COURT, IBEJU-LEKKI*

Wazobia Courts is an oasis of natural serene in Lagos conceptually and aesthetically designed to mirror the hospitality and free - spiritedness of Lagos with the privilege of a smart, green and technologically driven city.

Title: Registered Survey

Plot size: 600sqm & 300sqm

PAYMENT PLAN
Outright Price (0-3months)
600sqm: 3.5m
300sqm: 1,750,000

6months
600 sqmtrs: 3.7m
300 sqmtrs: 1,850,000

12months
600 sqmtrs: 4.1m
300 sqmtrs: 2,050,000

Initial Deposit - 1,000,000

*STATUTORY CHARGES
Deed of Assignment- 150,000
Survey- 450,000
Development- 40% of Land Price

NEIGHBORHOOD:

- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Eleko Beach
- Pan-Atlantic University
- Dangote Refinery
- International Airport

Why Wazobia Courts?

Wazobia Courts provides a huge investment advantage, as it is
just a minute’s drive from major development such as Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eleganza Industrial City, Lekki International Airport and Lekki Eleko Beach.

The Estate incorporates:
- Smart Energy Management
- Wi-Fi Community
- Smart Water Management
- 24hrs Security
- Drainage System
- Smart Homes

This smart community is home to the prestigious Tri-Lions towers which represents the three major tribes in Nigeria and promotes the community as a home for ALL.

For more enquiries and inspection, Call/WhatsApp 08039550565

Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2021
More

Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do you know nobody liked Lekki phase one when it was completely waterlogged ?
But now that a plot goes for 180m everyone is in love with lekki phase one, want go live there and owe a property there… Even the smart investors that bought land In Lekki Phase one didn’t really liked it, but they had foresight. When others were seeing water they saw a City, now they are wealthier. Now everyone is saying Epe and ibeju lekki is too far, don’t worry in 10 years time you’ll like Epe and ibeju lekki

1 Like

Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
CofO lands in ibeju lekki isn’t much ooo and don’t come at this price , so this is an amazing opportunity.. Key into this now before price increases…this is a good investment opportunity
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
CofO lands in ibeju lekki isn’t much ooo and don’t come at this price , so this is an amazing opportunity.. Key into this now before price increases…this is a good investment opportunity
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning to pay today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by collele(m): 1:21am On Sep 16, 2021
I'm interested if the C of O is ready...
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
collele:
I'm interested if the C of O is ready...
Okay, but it might be sold out before then
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Don't wait to buy land, buy land wait"
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Do you know nobody liked Lekki phase one when it was completely waterlogged ?
But now that a plot goes for 180m everyone is in love with lekki phase one, want go live there and owe a property there… Even the smart investors that bought land In Lekki Phase one didn’t really liked it, but they had foresight. When others were seeing water they saw a City, now they are wealthier. Now everyone is saying Epe and ibeju lekki is too far, don’t worry in 10 years time you’ll like Epe and ibeju lekki

Call or WhatsApp Naomi on 08039550565 today for inspection. It’s free Ma/Sir
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
ladyjblinks:
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property .
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Cofo Land For 3.5M At Ibeju Lekki ( Wazobia Courts)……… by ladyjblinks(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Lock Up Shops Plaza For Sale In Port Harcourt-rumuigbo(pictures Available) / Order For Your Quality Palm Slippers / Electric Fence Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.