Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Have Bsc In Wildlife Can I Further My Masters In Psychology In The UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Bsc In Wildlife Can I Further My Masters In Psychology In The UK (635 Views)

Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Bsc In Wildlife Can I Further My Masters In Psychology In The UK by Kandeed: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
I've always loved to study psychology during my undergraduate days tho one thing or the other happened and I had to settle for wildlife for the main time with the hopes of swapping to Psychology after 100L but some school politics hindered me (my hod said we're to few in the Dept so he'd not allow swapping or signing me out) so I just accepted my fate and finished. tho it's not in my plans to leave Nigeria tbh but with the situation and look of things atm this area is nearly gone so I've finally bow to my sister's pressure of coming to the UK and I'll like to further my Msc in the course I've always wanted to do which is Psychology but seeing ion got background in Psychology would I be accepted in any UK college to further my Msc in Psychology??

lalasticlala
mynd44
Fynestboi
Re: I Have Bsc In Wildlife Can I Further My Masters In Psychology In The UK by Umaruxoxo(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Animal kingdom
Re: I Have Bsc In Wildlife Can I Further My Masters In Psychology In The UK by GRACETOLIVE(f): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Naija go better for you. After all, na zoo.

1 Like

Re: I Have Bsc In Wildlife Can I Further My Masters In Psychology In The UK by edoairways: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
@Kandeed why not pursue a degree in psychology in UK, I learnt it is 3 years?

1 Like

Re: I Have Bsc In Wildlife Can I Further My Masters In Psychology In The UK by arthurwillia(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bsc Wildlife?

(1) (Reply)

Resemblance And Differences Among Narrative Essays And Reflective Articles / True Story Behind What Started TASUED Students' Protest Comes To Light / Outrage In Kogi As Four Teachers Teach From JSS 1 To SS3 In GSS Agbaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.