Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,025 members, 7,852,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja (902 Views)

Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eda, In Ekiti State, 2 Killed, 3 Injured / 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by lalajnr(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Gunmen have killed a herder identified as Goma Haruna and injured three others during an attack on a Fulani camp behind LEA Nomadic School, near Gwako village, Gwagwalada area council, Abuja.

A family member of the victims, Shehu Bala, said the gunmen, suspected to be kidnappers, invaded the camp around 12:34 am on Thursday.

He said some of the herders resisted the abduction, and in the process attacked one of the gunmen with a cutlass.

“They tried to abduct one of their kinsmen in which they resisted and engaged them with cutlasses.”

“It was in that process that one of the gunmen sustained machete cut, which angered them and they shot sporadically, killing a herder while three others sustained bullets wounds,” he said.

He said the gunmen left the camp after their target escaped.

He said the Gwagwalada Divisional Police Officer (DPO), CSP Tersoo Tile, who was later alerted came to the camp and conveyed the three injured victims to the hospital..

The secretary, Gwagwalada chapter of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Mohammed Usman, confirmed the incident to our reporter.

Also, the spokesperson of the FCT Police Command, ASP Maryam Yusuf, confirmed the incident.

She said the command was investigating the incident while the police are on the trail of the gunmen.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailytrust.com/1-killed-3-injured-as-gunmen-invade-fulani-settlement-in-abuja&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjWhq2un9TyAhXS8qQKHUAkCS4QlO8DMAV6BAgDEAM&usg=AOvVaw31_ExrKdiuNZ_CEgmRCxKK

Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by Freestainworld(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hunter being hunted, shebi na only fulani sabi terrorize people.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hia... Gunmen have relocated to Fct already.

E good as they took the war to another terror group.

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by anonymuz(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
E sweet me for belle grin
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by WaffenSS(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Clearly the narrative that all herders are killers or that there's some supposed fulani jihad is mere CAN propaganda, amplified and propagated by the yeriba and igboe media.

Everyone is an equal opportunity victim as far as these so-called bandits are concerned.

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by xpressionx(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nawa o
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by OLORIPAPA: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Movie
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by Justcruella: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
They should continue to fight themselves and leave innocent citizens
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by insidelife22(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
I just wish it to be true.
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin Good one boys grin
Dats de only language de understand very well grin
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by anonymuz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
WaffenSS:
Clearly the narrative that all herders are killers or that there's some supposed fulani jihad is mere CAN propaganda, amplified and propagated by the yeriba and igboe media.

Everyone is an equal opportunity victim as far as these so-called bandits are concerned.
are you sure you didn't change you weed dealer?
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by WaffenSS(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
anonymuz:
are you sure you didn't change you weed dealer?

Yeah, your father was doing a terrible job supplying me.
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by anonymuz(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2021
WaffenSS:

Yeah, your father was doing a terrible job supplying me.
then if his market isn't good for you,then tell your father to assist you where he get his own supply
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by WaffenSS(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2021
anonymuz:
then if his market isn't good for you,then tell your father to assist you where he get his own supply

So long as you concede your father is a pathetic supplier and mine is good, I'm fine.
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by superCleanworks(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
the ground in this country keeps drinking blood every minute.
Re: 1 Killed, 3 Injured As Gunmen Invade Herders’ Camp In Abuja by anonymuz(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
WaffenSS:

So long as you concede your father is a pathetic supplier and mine is good, I'm fine.
tell your chronic schizophrenic dad of yours to stop the supply cos it's like a generation thing

(1) (Reply)

Defamation by cr0nus1 / Car Explosion: Injures Two People.(Pics and video) / Kogi Community Ravaged By ‘IPOB’ Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.