Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Irs Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Irs Interview (1314 Views)

Irs Airlines / Irs Airline Test / Irs Airline Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irs Interview by ryta: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2007
hey guys jst wanna know if any body has been contacted 4 d nxt stage if IRS interview?
Re: Irs Interview by Garuna(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2007
congrats on passin tha test. did not know some nairalandas were part of it .no gist yet on my part.
Re: Irs Interview by Matured26(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2007
Are those people serious at all?
Even their test was terribly disorganized.
So many tests have come up after theirs and gone and pple have been called for Intervies.
By the wasy, I wrote mine at Victory grammar skl in Lagos
Will keep on waiting till someone has something concrete from them.
Re: Irs Interview by ryta: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
hey wjt did u apply 4? i did 4 abin crew, did the test nd was alled 4 interview, keep ur fingers crossed , u neva can know
Re: Irs Interview by Matured26(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
Thanks a lot ryta,

Mine was Engineering trainee.
Will keep on hoping
Re: Irs Interview by gidigbi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2007
i did the interview as well.can anyone inform if they v been calling 4 d second stage?
Re: Irs Interview by Ugox: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
Gidigbi, did u apply for Engrineering trainee? pls tell us, and also did u test on May 11 at Victory Grammar Sch?
Re: Irs Interview by Matured26(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2007
Correct Yearns Ugox.
We need someone who applied for engineering trainee to tell us whether he/she has been called or not.
Cheers all and happy day
Re: Irs Interview by gidigbi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2007
i wrote the test at ikeja on d 11th and i applied 4 customer service executive.
Re: Irs Interview by chezzzy(f): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2007
how far wit irs final stage interview, any news
Re: Irs Interview by sw: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2007
Forget about IRS, I was at their office at Ikeja GRA last week to knoe the latest dev of the recruitment but i was told by one of the ladies that came to conduct the test (the one with short black skirt to b precise) and she told me that the successful ones has been called for interview, that since i was not contacted that means i dint pass the test but i insisted that she should allow me to check my script that am very very sure that i performed well at the test because i did everything and the test was cheap but she decline, in a nut shell those people are not transparent atall
Re: Irs Interview by igbi: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2007
those that wrote the test for flight officers both in abuja and lagos have been interviewed, just waiting for the finally results
Re: Irs Interview by chezzzy(f): 4:52am On Aug 13, 2007
Whats the latest about IRS final stage interview at their head ofic in Ikeja, any news.
Re: Irs Interview by Ugox: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2007
the main question is yet to be answered. or is it so difficult? simply, HAS ANYONE WHO WROTE THE TEST FOR ENGINEERING TRAINEE BEEN CALLED FOR INTERVIEW?

(1) (Reply)

Spring Bank Is @ It Again / Bank Phb Aptitude Test! / Ericsson Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.