Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? (12267 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Check Out This New Church Invitation Card (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by ikorodureporta: 3:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Those days it was easy to sway some of us to other churches. Just by street invite, the next Sunday we're there!

I don't think anyone can get me to their church again. Especially those new churches

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Crossroad1(m): 3:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Na shakara u Wan go do there or you Wan go worship?
So na wetin dem dey always fight for be this? First to comment..
Toor.
Let me use this medium to curse everyone making life unbearable for Nigerians and their supporters,
You people will never know peace in your lives
You shall walk and stumble
You shall sow and not reap
You shall sleep and never wake up
For bringing so much atrocities and causing us so much pain, pain will never leave your abode.
You people shall fall from grace to grass to grave..

So much death, so much pain..
And now, they want to increase electricity tariff..
E o ni ku re!!!
Twe Twe Twe kelebe Twe.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by theyblog: 4:02am On Aug 29, 2021
that their pastor only see bad premonition

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Righteousness2(m): 4:19am On Aug 29, 2021
It is not really about Honoring an invitation to Church. It is about Going to where GOD is.

There are so many Churches/ religious Centers but only few Put out the Raw Undiluted Word of GOD that will refine and remold you to what will pleases GOD.

Many have become Entertainment, Motivational and Show centers where people come to show themselves in terms of Vanities and things that Have nothing to do for the safety/security of your soul.

In these Endtimes,You need the Spirit of Discernment to know if you should go for an invite or not. Because not every place that is called Church is a Church. There are places you go to and something else is transferred on you.

Lastly, if you are attending a Church and you are comfortable in Your sin of Fornication, Adultery abortion, gambling, Prostitution, Yahoo yahoo, Fraud or evil of any kind, for the sake of your soul, no matter the Postion or Honor you get there, you need to Change your Church Immediately.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by greenie77: 4:47am On Aug 29, 2021
I don't go, I just maintain my lane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by GboyegaD(m): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Nobody to invite me again. Back then too, I never honored invites to churches however, in school, I attended a few special programs at the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Karlovych: 4:56am On Aug 29, 2021
embarassed As long as its not one by Oledepo or Adebole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is not really about Going to Church. It is about Going to where GOD is.
My brother who do you this thing?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by thesicilian: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2021
If the doctrines are similar to that of my church, I find it easier to attend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by GOFRONT(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Op, better put do you still honour church invitation to Patronize other denomination?

I dont even patronize my childhood church anylonger. I've had enough of their rip off..

7 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Monogamy: 6:43am On Aug 29, 2021
The question should have been do I honour any church invitation? The answer is NO

Time is precious

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by AntiChristian: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2021
It won't be possible. How will a celestial church goer fair in a Catholic ave maria parish with latin?

Even the clapping and broom deliverance of Cele is different from the fire chants in MFM and CAC.

And with people praying with the God of Orimolade, God of Adeboye, God of Babalola, God of our daddy GO,....

The difference is endless.

So invitation will be rejected.

https://www.nairaland.com/6709605/how-build-central-church

17 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by DropsMic(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Na mostly hypocrites dey go church

Meanwhile from experience i've found out that those who don't go to church and those who do but are not the typical hook line and sinker Christians are very honest people. But you see those ones who sleep in the church, those ones who won't hesitate to tell you how good of a Christian they are, those who talk about God alot and pastors generally - when dealing with them always keep your guards up.

Do with this information what you will

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Gudhrt08: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Yea I do ecpecially chch DAT ve fyn tall babes.....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by money121(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by ObiOfOnistha: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
What does this have to do with Christ faith, can you imagine with all Sunday topic/threads push to the front page by the MOD, there is no single Bible verse or the word of Jesus. this is quite unfortunate, disheartening and unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Xucxex1997: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Na person wey dey go church go answer this grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by inumidun2010(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Every DIVINELY ACCREDITED CHURCH has a DIVINE MANDATE with GRACE that FOLLOWS THEM.....

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by The5DME(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
No I don't.
Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Exkandayee(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
No uncle

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by BRATISLAVA: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Church isn't important. It's a place full of evil men masquerading as pastors, and their deficient members who run it like they run the Nigeria civil service.

You are the temple and the church is within you. Don't waste your time with liars and hypocrites on the pulpit.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by oluwaahmed: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Nope
Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by masterP042(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Na Church company wey advertise pass we go patronize.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Why not If not...

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by shiki(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Yes, for me it's a normal thing

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2021
I stopped that the very day I was invited by a guy from this particular church that pams/fries their hair.

Imagine forcefully forcing me to speak in tongue and when I didn't, they started praying and pushing my head forcefully to fall down as if I am a demon but, las las, my God come shame them because I ROOTED MY TENTACLES FOR GROUND LIKE MAD.

I BALANCED YAKATA AND WAS LAUGHING AT THEM.

14 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by naija4life247: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2021
supportnija:

My brother who do you this thing?

He inherited it. Stupidity is a generational inheritable psysio-psychiatric condition.
Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by ipobarethieves: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2021
sad Yes! But nah for back/door side I go Sidon in case d service drag on from stipulated time.Nah to use French leave sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2021
This is one of our PROBLEMS.
When GOD sent us to this world, he never gave us a CHURCH nor RELIGION. We were born without Language, Religion and cloths to Parents, who will now decide our fate for the rest of our lives.

GOD is neither a Christian nor Muslim.
He's just supreme.
Religion is a way through which one chooses to reverence God.
But in Nigeria the case is different.
They threaten you in Islam with Jihad.
They threaten you in Christianity with the wrath of God if you choose not to align with their teachings.
The cause of all these is that PEOPLE have allowed others to think for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did Islam Not Spread Much, Much Further Across Subsaharan Africa? / Apostle Paul's Brutal Message To Galatian Christians On The Gospel Of Grace / Checkout A Nairalander's Cultural Praise Sunday Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.