Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,253 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ustravel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ustravel (367 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ustravel by AnamegeNzube95: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Date: 12th August 2021
Venue: Abuja
Time: 7am

Transcript.

VO: I see you are going to Louisiana State University, Shreveport for Masters in Information Science. (My I-20 bears Information Science, but my Program is Computer System Technology)

Me: I am going for Masters in Computer System Technology with Concentration in Data Science

VO: (Looks at my DS-160) OK. So what do you currently do in Nigeria.

Me: I currently teach in Catholic School, Our Lady's International Secondary School, where i teach Economics and Statistics.

VO: When did you Obtain your Bachelor of Science

Me: 2019

VO: So what have you been doing since then

Me: After my B.sc i went for my compulsory NYSC where i worked as a Teacher at Kizito Comprehensive Secondary School, Akwaibom. After my NYSC i got employed in a Catholic School where i currently Teach Economics and Statistics.

VO: I see you have a Scholarship of .... Who will pay for the remaining

Me: My father

VO: What does your Father Do?

Me: He is a Major distribution of stockfish and has 3 warehouses of Stock fish.

VO: What do you plan to do after you complete your Studies

Me: I plan to return to my country to apply for the position of Data Analyst in a reputable Company like Nigeria National Bureau of Statistics or the Central Bank of Nigeria. I plan to work with them for a while and establish my own firm where i will work as a Data Science Consultant, i will help Companies in running business and data analysis and make better business policies, predictions and decisions.

She returned my passport, and issued me a green slip and Said sorry you do not qualify now, i can apply later
Re: Ustravel by Crossroad1(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2021
When she asked you what you planned to do after your studies?
You for just tell am time will decide or you make a decision after you complete your studies..
You expect make dem train you finish make you no come use am add value to their system?
And that stockfish money business sponsorship doesn't convince them of steady income..

My own interview na till next year, I just dey try gather convincing things to confuse them
Re: Ustravel by justwise(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2021
US student visa thread

(1)

Top Cool Places To Visit In Switzerland / 70 Ongoing Scholarships In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Dreamapply: Am I The Only One Experiencing Issues Registering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.