Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God (1547 Views)

"Powerful Dream Given To Our 7 Year Old About COVID-19 Ending!" / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2021
The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-Time Mighty Move Of God

I saw myself standing on the stage of a church building, in front of the congregation, with microphone in my hands, speaking, as though leading the service.

Then all of a sudden, a man in the appearance of Chris Oyakhilome came to the stage with certain other persons, forcefully collected the mic from me, and drove me and those there with me on the stage out of the church building.

While yet outside, we could see the inside of the church building through the windows, and I was looking inside and I could see the man who drove us out, speaking, as though he had taken over the leadership of the service.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, came this mighty sweeping wind, that we felt sweeping us gradually back into the church building. The way it happened, it was just our feet moving like in an elevator, because as it was sweeping us back into the church building through the wide door on one side of the stage, it was simultaneously sweeping those who drove us out, out of the church through the door on the other side.

It was like a reset back to the former order, as those of us previously driven out of the church building, were restored back, while those who drove us out were all driven out themselves.

It was a very smooth transition, nobody was struggling or falling over anyone else.

Next thing, after we were fully restored, and all those who drove us out were all out, the same mighty sweeping wind that swept us back in, began sweeping through the congregation, from one side of the wall to the other, from the front to the back.

The way it was sweeping through the congregation was like an ocean wave, anything it sweeps through got completely cleansed and restored. The sick got healed, the blind got sight, lame walked, the amputees got back their body parts, the leper got cured, the dead got raised, everything on its path got made completely whole, and it was instantaneous.

That was how it keep sweeping across in a slow motion.

At some point in the dream, my feet was no longer on the floor, I was just floating, and lying in space. My body couldn't touch the ground.

Next I saw myself at the door of a house, inside was a woman who I knew and her baby. After she opened the door to me, and I went inside, it felt stuffy inside as if there was no light.

Then i went to the windows and raised it up a bit to make more room for air. After that I raised my index finger pointing it up towards the ceiling, and stirred it around. The next thing breeze started blowing as though the fan was on but it wasn't.

That was the end of the dream.

3 Likes

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2021
After I woke up from the dream, I was in total shock, because although I've had really powerful dreams prior to that, this one was on an entirely different level. It was by far the most powerful dream I had ever had at the time.

Because of the extent of the display of power in dream, I just had a feeling that something terrible was likely imminent, because I knew that usually, when God revealed a "land flowing with milk and honey" to someone, there's usually the "wilderness" experience beforehand, or a "prison" experience before "the throne" God shows to someone.

So I was braced for something that would really shake me beyond anything I'd ever experienced before, just as the dream had done.

Not long afterwards, it happened just as I had expected, as i lost someone very dear to me at a young age, and since the day I was born nothing had shaken me like that.

But here I am today still standing strong close to ten years later, and since then I have had some other powerful dreams that have either matched or possibly surpassed the extent of power that was showcased in that dream, like one where I was able to command dry bones to resurrect from the dead.

The kind of great works that I have seen being done in the dream tally with the kind of impression the Spirit of God was giving to me, after He revealed Himself to me.

He kept taking me back to the beginning, and at the time it was really scary because in the beginning, it was creation that happened. But over time, I've come to realize that it was the same Spirit of God that was there and made all things in the beginning, that is here presently on Earth.

That's the reason why when I first came here to NL, I was so confident that atheism would soon end. It's because I believe that atheism was a disease that had a cure, which is the Holy Spirit.

So when the Holy Spirit begins to manifest the fullness of His Might, as in the resurrection of dry bones from the dead, such things which proved stubborn initially, would have no choice but to bow down to a greater power which they would not be able to gainsay or resist.

Those are the kinds of mighty works of God that would take place in these last days, so the whole world would come to know that God is Lord Of all the Earth, that there is none like unto Him, and no one beside Him.

It is coming soon, and it begins right here in Nigeria.

So get ready, for it shall surely come to pass.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Joseph the dreamer!

Wetin concern Mr 5G for your dream?

Na just your imagination jare!
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by triple996(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by haykes(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2021
Rubbish,na you God go con tell
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Joseph the dreamer!

But you believe Mohammed's dreams right or was it also his imagination?

As for the person you called Mr 5g, i said someone with his appearance not that it was him. It may not be him or have anything to do with him.

3 Likes

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
But you believe Mohammed's dreams right or was it also his imagination?

As for the person you called Mr 5g, i said someone with his appearance not that it was him. It may not be him or have anything to do with him.

How many dreams did Jesus had?

Your dreams are film tricks just like matrix.
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by Adamgeneral12: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Joseph the dreamer!

No be Mr 5G as you think dream just use him face ni

1 Like

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by Cabble4(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
The "" WIND!!!"", the LIFE GIVING SPIRIT who is the Holy Spirit and also The ""I AM"" will confound both wise and unwise.
*Remember, man become a Living Soul after He was breathed(WIND~Gen:2:6-7); Dry bones became great army after breath came from the four WIND(Ezek:37); Children of Israel were Baptized when the cross the Red Sea where the East WIND push the Water away; Elijah was taken away by a Whirlwind(WIND), Jesus breath(WIND) into His disciples Power to Judge(John:20:22) after He resurrected; do we need more? The WIND that Proceeded from the LORD is about to blow all over the world. Men and women will be perplexed, distraught and others will be so amazed and astonished.
*A time that has Never been Experienced looms, trust ME. You can erroneously find console with you shortsightedness but will never change what is ahead. The op was even more economical with the grievousness of the situation, maybe because he knew well how he will be treated with so much hate.
*One thing you may want to do is to pause and ask yourself , has nothing within these past few years changed with the ranks of the G.Os, Bishops, Superintendent etc? Because before now, they were very prolific (permit Me) in their work. Covid-19 eluded them, US election eluded them, unprecedented dead of few of them(No offense, I am not gloating but just stating facts), verbal war against each other and many more.
*I don't wish to scare you, but the op is Dead right. It's far more serious than how he communicated it.
*I have lost count of similar visions, especially that involving The WIND.
*Christ assertion, "" I WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT"" communicates an unexpected manner of coming. People will be confounded and confused. You know that feeling of, ''""ah ah, we thought it will be like this and like that? Why is it like this?"".
You thought you already know it all, only to realize that, what you know was just what it SEEMS and not what it MEANT. Just as the Sadducees and Pharisees were confounded, so most renowned clerics. They will be tossed aside. They will become the Sadducees and Pharisees of this End time.
~I really feel sorry for those called Atheists. The Wisdom they claim they have or the eyes they thought has opened will become absolute NOTHINGNESS in their very eyes and they will spearhead the pontification of the gospel. If they think Paul was an Atheist, then, they should have a rethink because, they are about to have the greatest and last shock of their lives.
*Brother, don't be offended by their outbursts. Their Pastors, shortsightedness and ego is at play in their lives rather than the scriptures.
*You who cherish the Lord, prepare yourself because something is brewing upstairs and faster than we are anticipating. The Holy Spirit, represented by the WIND. I call Him the LIFE GIVING SPIRIT, HE IS THE SOLUTION OF THE WORLD. IF YOU THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM, THERE HAS BEEN AN ANSWER IN THIS PERSON EVEN LONG BEFORE THE WORLD EXISTED.
*God told Elijah during the 3 1/2 years of drought, "I have COMMANDED THE WIDOW TO FEED YOU"". God spoke in PAST TENSE. Brethren, God is about to reveal Himself in a different light. If you think you have already known God, please hold it there. He is about to show you another side of Him. If what we have experienced is called Miracles, then we may need another words for what is about to happened.
*The Insignificants and unsophisticated fellows that the world has relegated will do what any of the renowned clerics have done.
*The WIND blow where it wishes(John:3:cool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

How many dreams did Jesus had?

Your dreams are film tricks just like matrix.
Do you believe all dreams are film tricks including those of Mohammed?

If you don't, then you're a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by Cabble4(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Don't bother yourself about the Muslim. They are also included in spearheading the gospel in this last age. Just like Paul, they will go through so much for the gospel. They will be the people to take the gospel to their fellow Muslims. I am saying this because I have seen a revelation concerning them.
*Recalled, Christianity started in Antioch (Present day Turkey).
Paul was referred to as God among men still in Turkey.
The 7 churches in Revelation is in Turkey. All those events there are shadows/type or signals to how Turkey will be highly involved in this last age of the gospel. The seed the early Christians and even Christ sown there is about to be harvested.
Do you know that, Turkish population is 99.9% Muslim? The Muslims who are busy fighting Christians just like Paul are up for the gospel. Mark My Words. Turkey will be the Head quarter for the gospel within the Muslim community. They will become Christians without putting up any fight. God has plans for everything He has made, even the Muslims. They are part of the insignificants and unsophisticated who will do what our current clerics have never done.
*If this platform is real and true, then even more real and true all what I just wrote. You can take it to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by fyneguy: 1:01am On Aug 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
After I woke up from the dream, I was in total shock, because although I've had really powerful dreams prior to that, this one was on an entirely different level. It was by far the most powerful dream I had ever had at the time.

Because of the extent of the display of power in dream, I just had a feeling that something terrible was likely imminent, because I knew that usually, when God revealed a "land flowing with milk and honey" to someone, there's usually the "wilderness" experience beforehand, or a "prison" experience before "the throne" God shows to someone.

So I was braced for something that would really shake me beyond anything I'd ever experienced before, just as the dream had done.

Not long afterwards, it happened just as I had expected, as i lost someone very dear to me at a young age, and since the day I was born nothing had shaken me like that.

But here I am today still standing strong close to ten years later, and since then I have had some other powerful dreams that have either matched or possibly surpassed the extent of power that was showcased in that dream, like one where I was able to command dry bones to resurrect from the dead.

The kind of great works that I have seen being done in the dream tally with the kind of impression the Spirit of God was giving to me, after He revealed Himself to me.

He kept taking me back to the beginning, and at the time it was really scary because in the beginning, it was creation that happened. But over time, I've come to realize that it was the same Spirit of God that was there and made all things in the beginning, that is here presently on Earth.

That's the reason why when I first came here to NL, I was so confident that atheism would soon end. It's because I believe that atheism was a disease that had a cure, which is the Holy Spirit.

So when the Holy Spirit begins to manifest the fullness of His Might, as in the resurrection of dry bones from the dead, such things which proved stubborn initially, would have no choice but to bow down to a greater power which they would not be able to gainsay or resist.

Those are the kinds of mighty works of God that would take place in these last days, so the whole world would come to know that God is Lord Of all the Earth, that there is none like unto Him, and no one beside Him.

It is coming soon, and it begins right here in Nigeria.

So get ready, for it shall surely come to pass.

God bless.

I will advise you to focus more on how to be more effective for God in ministry, rather than dwelling on how some wind will blow some ministers away for you and others to be effective.

I am saying this because, many years ago, in the late 90's, I heard many pastors share similar "visions" like yours. Some even mentioned names of those God would SOON kick out, to save "His sheep". Ironically, some of those Pastors who shared the vision, are no where to be found today, while the ones prophesied against are prominent today.

A man of God recently said he once complained about some Pastors to God. God told him to mind his business. "You don't know the instructions I gave them"

Many Pastors see others as fake once their patterns and focus are different. This's a grave error.

May God help all ministers. Let's keep praying for them, instead of wishing some tsunami to sweep them away.

3 Likes

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Muhammad was a Prophet as well as Jesus and Abraham. Wetin you be? Even mad man dey get dream!
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

No be Mr 5G as you think dream just use him face ni

Too much Nollywood dey worry una!

1 Like

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by Adamgeneral12: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Too much Nollywood dey worry una!
grin
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cabble4:
The "" WIND!!!"", the LIFE GIVING SPIRIT who is the Holy Spirit and also The ""I AM"" will confound both wise and unwise.
*Remember, man become a Living Soul after He was breathed(WIND~Gen:2:6-7); Dry bones became great army after breath came from the four WIND(Ezek:37); Children of Israel were Baptized when the cross the Red Sea where the East WIND push the Water away; Elijah was taken away by a Whirlwind(WIND), Jesus breath(WIND) into His disciples Power to Judge(John:20:22) after He resurrected; do we need more? The WIND that Proceeded from the LORD is about to blow all over the world. Men and women will be perplexed, distraught and others will be so amazed and astonished.
*A time that has Never been Experienced looms, trust ME. You can erroneously find console with you shortsightedness but will never change what is ahead. The op was even more economical with the grievousness of the situation, maybe because he knew well how he will be treated with so much hate.
*Onethatng you may want to do is to pause and ask yourself , has nothing within these past few years changed with the ranks of the G.Os, Bishops, Superintendent etc? Because before now, they were very prolific (permit Me) in their work. Covid-19 eluded them, US election eluded them, unprecedented dead of few of them(No offense, I am not gloating but just stating facts), verbal war against each other and many more.
*I don't wish to scare you, but the op is Dead right. It's far more serious than how he communicated it.
*I have lost count of similar visions, especially that involving The WIND.
*Christ assertion, "" I WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT"" communicates an unexpected manner of coming. People will be confounded and confused. You know that feeling of, ''""ah ah, we thought it will be like this and like that? Why is it like this?"".
You thought you already know it all, only to realize that, what you know was just what it SEEMS and not what it MEANT. Just as the Sadducees and Pharisees were confounded, so most renowned clerics. They will be tossed aside. They will become the Sadducees and Pharisees of this End time.
~I really feel sorry for those called Atheists. The Wisdom they claim they have or the eyes they thought has opened will become absolute NOTHINGNESS in their very eyes and they will spearhead the pontification of the gospel. If they think Paul was an Atheist, then, they should have a rethink because, they are about to have the greatest and last shock of their lives.
*Brother, don't be offended by their outbursts. Their Pastors, shortsightedness and ego is at play in their lives rather than the scriptures.
*You who cherish the Lord, prepare yourself because something is brewing upstairs and faster than we are anticipating. The Holy Spirit, represented by the WIND. I call Him the LIFE GIVING SPIRIT, HE IS THE SOLUTION OF THE WORLD. IF YOU THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM, THERE HAS BEEN AN ANSWER IN THIS PERSON EVEN LONG BEFORE THE WORLD EXISTED.
*God told Elijah during the 3 1/2 years of drought, "I have COMMANDED THE WIDOW TO FEED YOU"". God spoke in PAST TENSE. Brethren, God is about to reveal Himself in a different light. If you think you have already known God, please hold it there. He is about to show you another side of Him. If what we have experienced is called Miracles, then we may need another words for what is about to happened.
*The Insignificants and unsophisticated fellows that the world has relegated will do what any of the renowned clerics have done.
*The WIND blow where it wishes(John:3:cool.
Being a child of the Spirit myself, I would say, flesh and blood has not revealed the knowledge of the mysteries of the Wind but the Spirit of God.

It's the same Person that revealed such hidden things of the Kingdom to you that also revealed them to me. Aside from the revelation and dream, the manifestation of His presence upon my life has always been Windy. It kept overflowing from my belly out of my mouth from the onset. Now it has developed to the point where I now literally hear and feel the Wind blowing upon my flesh.

Thanks for sharing these revelations of the Wind with us.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cabble4:

Don't bother yourself about the Muslim. They are also included in spearheading the gospel in this last age. Just like Paul, they will go through so much for the gospel. They will be the people to take the gospel to their fellow Muslims. I am saying this because I have seen a revelation concerning them.
*Recalled, Christianity started in Antioch (Present day Turkey).
Paul was referred to as God among men still in Turkey.
The 7 churches in Revelation is in Turkey. All those events there are shadows/type or signals to how Turkey will be highly involved in this last age of the gospel. The seed the early Christians and even Christ sown there is about to be harvested.
Do you know that, Turkish population is 99.9% Muslim? The Muslims who are busy fighting Christians just like Paul are up for the gospel. Mark My Words. Turkey will be the Head quarter for the gospel within the Muslim community. They will become Christians without putting up any fight. God has plans for everything He has made, even the Muslims. They are part of the insignificants and unsophisticated who will do what our current clerics have never done.
*If this platform is real and true, then even more real and true all what I just wrote. You can take it to the bank.
I share your view about the Muslims. There's a certain Nigerian who is a Muslim and highly respected among his brethren, that God would use mightily in this respect, but many Christians don't know this yet but are seeing him as the devil's incarnate. However when the time comes, they would all be shocked at the degree to which God would use him to convert his fellows to Christ.

He was also chosen for such a time as this, so I very well understand where you're coming from.

That's why it's good to follow God and not sentiments otherwise one would be left out of what God was doing like this, but blessed are your eyes for they are able to see these things.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
fyneguy:

I will advise you to focus more on how to be more effective for God in ministry, rather than dwelling on how some wind will blow some ministers away for you and others to be effective.

I am saying this because, many years ago, in the late 90's, I heard many pastors share similar "visions" like yours. Some even mentioned names of those God would SOON kick out, to save "His sheep". Ironically, some of those Pastors who shared the vision, are no where to be found today, while the ones prophesied against are prominent today.

A man of God recently said he once complained about some Pastors to God. God told him to mind his business. "You don't know the instructions I gave them"

Many Pastors see others as fake once their patterns and focus are different. This's a grave error.

May God help all ministers. Let's keep praying for them, instead of wishing some tsunami to sweep them away.
If you can't see how far today's church has derailed from the original standard despite how glaring it is, it because you have a problem of spiritual discernment, so that's what you ought to be be more worried about and focus on instead of trying to advice those who know much better.

And point of correction, this is not a personal wish but a God-given dream which would surely come to pass shortly.

So the Sweeping Wind is definitely coming whether you like it or not, and considering the deplorable spiritual state of the church, It's inevitable that when He comes, He'd sweep a lot of chaff away. So ensure that you're not a chaff by the time He comes, so that you don't also end up being swept away as many others would.

God bless.
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

Muhammad was a Prophet as well as Jesus and Abraham. Wetin you be? Even mad man dey get dream!
It's hypocrites like you that said same to them and wanted to stone them when they were alive. So if they were here, you would do same to them.

You believe in dreams, but don't believe in dreams. Confused soul.
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's hypocrites like you that said same to them and wanted to stone them when they were alive. So if they were here, you would do same to them.

You believe in dreams, but don't believe in dreams. Confused soul.

I believe in the dreams Abraham, Muhammad and the likes had. But not yours!

Are your dreams revelations from God? No!

Maybe from the Shayaatin aka Devils!
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by Adamgeneral12: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

This one want to scatter revelation.
Who tell you say the dream na from the devil?
Op knew the meaning of his dream so live him alone.
Shebi you be Muslim? Why can't you stick to saratul kafirun? Do yours and let him do his

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 5:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

This one want to scatter revelation.
Who tell you say the dream na from the devil?
Op knew the meaning of his dream so live him alone.
Shebi you be Muslim? Why can't you stick to saratul kafirun? Do yours and let him do his

Did you see me preventing him from doing his own?
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

I believe in the dreams Abraham, Muhammad and the likes had. But not yours!

Who cares if you believe my dreams or not?

You don't even believe Jesus is the Son of God, so who am i?

Abeg carry your confusion comot for here. Someone with a mountain in his eye that is more interested in the mole in the eyes of others.

1 Like

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Who cares if you believe my dreams or not?

You don't even believe Jesus is the Son of God, so who am i?
Of cos. My God no need son like our earthly fathers! grin Na only your God needs one unique son for Him to save His other sons and daughters. So He let some of His earthly sons & daughters conspire to kill His son till His son shouted Eli Eli Lama sabacthani My Lord, My Lord why have you forsaken me? Father dey ever leave hin son?

I get your response! I have a carnal mind. I don't have the Holy Spirit which you have, Blablabla….
Abeg carry your confusion comot for here. Someone with a mountain in his eye that is more interested in the mole in the eyes of others.

I don't think I have any mountain for eye bro. Check yours if you have.
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by Adamgeneral12: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

Did you see me preventing him from doing his own?
No, but I see you pork nosing on his believe

1 Like

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

No, but I see you pork nosing on his believe

How did I do that?
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by Adamgeneral12: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

How did I do that?
AntiChristian:

AntiChristian:
Of cos. My God no need son like our earthly fathers! grin Na only your God needs one unique son for Him to save His other sons and daughters. So He let some of His earthly sons & daughters conspire to kill His son till His son shouted Eli Eli Lama sabacthani My Lord, My Lord why have you forsaken me? Father dey ever leave hin son?
AntiChristian:

Re-Read

1 Like

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by obonujoker(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
antichristian... Don't joke with things of God, please!

1 Like

Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by haekymbahd(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I share your view about the Muslims. There's a certain Nigerian who is a Muslim and highly respected among his brethren, that God would use mightily in this respect, but many Christians don't know this yet but are seeing him as the devil's incarnate. However when the time comes, they would all be shocked at the degree to which God would use him to convert his fellows to Christ.

He was also chosen for such a time as this, so I very well understand where you're coming from.

That's why it's good to follow God and not sentiments otherwise one would be left out of what God was doing like this, but blessed are your eyes for they are able to see these things.

God bless.
Muslims are already a follower of all previous prophets including messiah and a worshipper of God Almighty and not even one of them including Christ is the God Almighty rather they were all sent by the supreme being and the only sustainer of existence the God Almighty [Allah].

1 Corinthians 15

27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Allah SWT said:

"Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of Allah, nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains His worship and is arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all together."

(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 172)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

@ cabble4
I beleive turkey (Antioch) where Christianity originated from reverted to being an Islam nation when they realized the truth they couldn't hide it I don't think your revelation will come to pass because I doubt it is from the God Almighty.

The question is what is the gospel and what did Jesus teach
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
obonujoker:
antichristian... Don't joke with things of God, please!

Where are the things of God that I'm joking with?
Re: The Very Powerful Dream I Had That Revealed The End-time Mighty Move Of God by AntiChristian: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Re-Read

Ah ! All this? No be today we start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? / Should A Christian Commit Suicide In Order To Be Closer To God? / Year 2010(restoration And Manifestation Vs. Judgment And Vengeance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.