Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police (1514 Views)

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by BadNews: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2021
Update From . COM

A 45-year old school teacher, Nelson Akinsowon, who has allegedly been having carnal knowledge of his 17-year-old daughter since she was 10 years old has been arrested by men of the Ondo state police command.

The suspect was arrested and detained by the police in Ondo, headquarters of Ondo West Local Government Area after his daughter reported to family members that he routinely had sex with her.

The teenager explained that her biological father started sleeping with her and molested her for seven years since her mother packed out of her father’s house due to irreconcilable differences.

According to the victim,

“My father is a secondary school teacher. He has been sleeping with me since 2014 when I was 10 years old till July, last month. My mother is no longer staying with us because of her health issues and my father married another wife. My father’s wife preaches to me about keeping myself from men until I am married, not knowing that my father has been sleeping with me.

I could no longer bear it and there was nobody I could tell this to because he always threatened to kill me if I exposed his action. This made me run away from the house till I was invited by the police to come to the station.”

In his defense, the accused father alleged that the victim's mother made her lay the false allegation on him.

“It was her mother that cooked up the story against me just to tarnish my image in the society because she is no longer staying with me as my wife. I never slept with my daughter.”he said

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the state police command, Funmi Odunlami, said an investigation into the matter has commenced.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/my-father-has-been-sleeping-with-me-for-over-7-years-teenager-tells-police-in-ondo-2.html

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by BadNews: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Boni818:
Good one

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by Davash222(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2021
. A 45-year old school teacher, Nelson Akinsowon

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by BigRocky: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Na una sabi
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by Massiveglory: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2021
Boni818:
Good one
What is good one? That he slept with his daughter or that he threatened her?
E be like say your left back need koboko.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by BadNews: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Massiveglory:

What is good one? That he slept with his daughter or that he threatened her?
E be like say your left back need koboko.

Lol
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:

Say NO to tribalism

Grow up!
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by MufasaLion: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2021
7 years? Disgusting pig!
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by freelancerrr: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Very terrible

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by Karlovych: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
A
M
A
L
A
+
E
W
E
D
U
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by superCleanworks(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
what many females suffer in their own homes from uncles, neighbours and even their own fathers.
you see them in the society and start to wonder why they are the way they are but till they trust you enough to tell you their story then you will never have an idea of how damaged they have become.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by ModeEbo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmmm over to NCAN

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by Whitecoal711: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
This ish is get out of hand oo
We have to speak out and nip it on board
Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by Spending123: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nah them.

Re: My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Over 7 Years - Teenager Tells Police by WoundedLamb: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Whitecoal711:
This ish is get out of hand oo
We have to speak out and nip it on board

And call our fellow men out? Never! Sorry, but we are more interested in typing "fear women" whenever the opportunity arises. When the crime is committed by men, we concentrate on the ethnicity, religion, etc but never the gender. That's how it's done. Thanks.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Barber Trying To Sexually Molest A 7-year-old Girl (photos) / BREAKING: See Moment Obi Cubana Made His 1st Public Appearance After Efcc Relea / Robbery Suspect Arrested While On His Way To An Operation In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.