Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel (2372 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo's Ex Queen Chanel Hits Back / Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou / Kiss Daniel Blasts Fan Who Told Him Not To Rejoice Over Argentina's Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by BigShishi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Oluwo of Iwo mocks his 'enemies' in an obvious Swipe at his ex wife, Queen Chanel.

The Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi has taken to his social media page to take swipe at his ex, Queen Chanel.

"She asked for settlement money not to release a video but she didn't get a dime just like the Toronto Indian girls" he adds.

The controversial monarch compared his ex wife to the Toronto based Indian girls who tried to extort Billionaire Femi Otedola.

You will recall that Queen Chanel previously posted a video of the monarch smoking weed and also alleged he was having sexual relations with their 13 Yr old maid, daughter of a woman selling tatase (pepper) amongst several other allegations.

Olu of Iwo posted these on his Facebook page on the 28th August 2021..

For more trending gossip follow @mimibiggsblog on Facebook & Instagram

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by Flyingngel(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Is this a King?

3 Likes

Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by Jerryherd: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
cool

You can't shame the shameless...

What the Queen Channel doesn't know is most so called big men also smoke weed... The likes of Buhari (chain smoker) , Obasanjo (weed legalisation advocate) , Professor Wole Soyinka (know kegite and wine enthusiast)

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by Sunnybay7: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Imagine what royalty has been reduced too, so embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by gasparpisciotta: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Prof. Wole Soyinka should help write this book titled-The new generation king and his slay queen

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by cpu2006(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ok
Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by danny56: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Statement of a man that is pained.... Believe me! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by Styluss: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ff
Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by Styluss: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
danny56:
he made his point
Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by elonmuskbaby: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Flyingngel:
Is this a King?
I was about asking the same question.so locquacious and lousy grin

He seems to enjoy fighting dirty grin

E be like say this guy don do agbero work before he become king grin

End time king grin

1 Like

Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by elonmuskbaby: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
danny56:
obviously

So Immature and garrulous
Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by jagorinho: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

You can't shame the shameless...

lol
Oju o kin ti ere

statue no dey shame.
Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by BlueAir: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2021
angry Produce one from ur family.
Flyingngel:
Is this a King?
Re: My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel by Flyingngel(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAir post:

Produce one from ur family.

Are u out of your senses?

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Bbnaija's Kiddwaya Gets Engaged To Oyibo Lady, Showers Her With Kis / Shey This Guy Nor Get Family Ni- Bobrisky Flaunts His New Sugar Daddy(photos) / About Stephnie Okereke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.