Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House (34557 Views)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere / Bbnaija: JMK And Angel In Bikini Twerking Competition At Friday Jacuzzi Party. / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaA125(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
All those ladies that intentionally keep their vag-ina dirty and unhygienic so that hungry men like me won't be able to eat them up, God punish all of una there. Umu idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by CXLVII: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is good

Exchange rate of dollar will now crash.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaA125(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
zoey4:
Ehya! Quite unfortunate for her.
I wouldn't mind eating that her big butt with chocolate, bread, ice cream or anything I could lay my hands on. I love vagi*na.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by asapants: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Her nyash no dey give joy
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Sheriman(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
EmekaA125:

September abi August? FG don drop August stipend today. U wan make dem pay you upfront undecided
I mean August my brother. Have you received your own??
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaA125(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Farid24224:
At last...

*me going to f*ck her!!
Good luck buddy. Females were created for our pleasure. Enjoy their bitchy ass to the fullest. It's our right.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by pacespot(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
At least this lady has made some money in the house.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Farid24224(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
EmekaA125:

Good luck buddy. Females were created for our pleasure. Enjoy their bitchy ass to the fullest. It's our right.

Osheyy!!!
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Arewalegend: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Neduzze5:
This space is solely reserved for our in-house pastor, Righteousness2.

No trespassing allowed.
vad guy
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
flowbjones:
Sammie and Pere.

You be winch?
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
moneyissweet:
Big ass gone, This Friday jacuzzi party will be as boring as PDP national chairman.

You are a real nigga

1 Like

Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lucheze(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
It was obvious she would leave,she wasn't challenging enough and had brought little or nothing to the table

If u missed the eviction
Link �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMUJARWeoPE
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why Dem evict this Big yansh girl...
Dem no try oo..

Meanwhile.. the show is a useless show..
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by GorillaApp(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
ojun50:
When una go evict buhari
The most important eviction this country needs now
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
EmekaA125:

I swear Nwannah..

Me love some Big, fat, curved , soft Yanshes..
E be like say I dn get friend for this Big Ass business..
Which city you dey... Make I know weda we go fit align and bang some big Ass in 3some joor.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Femeto: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin She done carry her big yansh comot.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by ojun50(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
GorillaApp:

The most important eviction this country needs now

Evry important
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by nnamdico82: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Better for her, missing u already babe, let the fucking start by Wednesday.
lalasticlala:
JMK has been evicted from the BBNaija house.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaA125(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sheriman:

I mean August my brother. Have you received your own??
Many people have received theirs.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by GABRIEL6036: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
So, with her eviction will price of fuel can now sell for #50 per litter? Useless show

1 Like

Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by starlingbawa(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
How did she qualify to be in the house/game in the first instance?

Everything fake from the word go and desperately trying to fit in and all to no avail!

1 Like

Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by michaelbills(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
The lady with the Guinea Bissau ass.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Enice(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
ojun50:
When una go evict buhari
what your father's landlord evicts him from his face me I face you apartment.
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by ojun50(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Enice:
what your father's landlord evicts him from his face me I face you apartment.
Poor kid
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by poweredcom(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Big yansh carry come bbniaja late entry na she first comot
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Babywest(f): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
If u missed JMKs eviction
Here is the link �,watch and share ur thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMUJARWeoPE
Re: JMK Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lovelyn451(f): 2:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Big brother is tired of viewing your nyash with his camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / #BBNaija 2018: Photo Of Anto As A Corper (NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.