Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (554 Views)

Freelance SEO Copywriters Needed / Copywriters Needed At Playhouse Communication Limited / Professional Copywriters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chatinent: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: . by chatinent: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hi Pocohantas,

Sorry for disturbing you.

Please sb I have been chatting with for months just confided in me. Just a friend. She is in Lagos ( I am not). She was orphaned long ago, and has just lost a loved one she couldn't afford the bills. She literally takes care of her junior ones. They find it very difficult to feed. They don't even see up to two square meals. She is not on this forum. Please help me help her anyway you could..she also lost her job due to her incessant issues at home.

I really have nothing at the moment. I would have helped her. I cannot help her. Lost my job...plus my personal problems.

If you can, I can forward her contact details as per your request. She is in very dire need.

Thank you.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
Hi Pocohantas,

Sorry for disturbing you.

Not a disturbance at all. However I am not in a position to currently. If and when I feel up to it, I would let you know. Regards to her.
Re: . by chatinent: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Not a disturbance at all. However I am not in a position to currently. If and when I feel up to it, I would let you know. Regards to her.

✌️

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Are Urgently Needed In A Starting School.accommodation It's Available / Office Assistant - Abuja Resident / Job Alert In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.