Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) (33067 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Housewife Who Set Her Husband's Side Chic Ablaze In Ogun Arrested For Murder / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
samonak:

I don't blame u, I only blame your father's indiscretion in falling to use a condom and saving the world of a foul mouthed, bad mannered scum like you. It's even possible that, you're raised that way by your dad. I only pity the woman that will stoop low to contemplate marrying someone with your disposition. You're a living testament to the fact that you can go to school and still not have class.

Who is this riff raff...abeg crawl back into the dust bin u came out from biko...ba$tard son of a thousand syphilis infested sĀ£men...
Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by Dimitarr: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
kIs what the poster posted a lie? Are men not raping?
Madam please don't quote me because i know we can't have a valid conversation and i am not ready to exchange insults with you because all your view points are founded on hatred inferiority Complex. Lai mohammed is a yoruba man like me and i will wish this worst thing in life on him because he is as much of a liar as the devil. i wont defend him.
When chioma was killing that CEO why didn't you condemn her, why was your view point based on she must have been raped, or why was the married man sleeping with a young gal. Even after that case several guys went out of there way to find female committed crimes just like you do yet you stayed away from such threads
No sensible person will defend a rapist. this man allegedly(he has not been charged and taken to court) raped a person, he is a rapist. i dont have to generalize it. The Taliban who are all Muslims are bent on killing on invoking sharia law. Does that mean i should now tag all Muslims as crazy and fanatic. Hitler was a German who hated Jews and most of the world. does that mean all Germans are racist ? Andrea Yates was a lady who killed 5 of her children in gruesome ways, does that mean that all women who have children are women killer ? Mary Kay Letourneau who basically raped her student and gave birth to is child, should i then assume all women who are teachers are potential rapist who take advantage of their students ? Brittany Zamora who also was caught sleeping her13yr old male studnet, should we now decide to mark all female teachers as potential rapist. Infact this crimes of female teachers having affairs with their male students are becoming rampant in the USA. But you dont see people calling for them to be banned. Crime knows no gender, age or group. Every group of people will have the bad eggs in them does not mean we then lump everyone together

That is a fallacy of hasty generalization.

There is no difference between men who hate women racist, or white supremist you are all cut from the same coat of hated and superiority
Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
*Once a man is idle*
At least I've driven home my point which is," men are rapiats ".

Again, please,what is a rapiats
English hard o!!!

grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
theInterpreter:
if you don't know
90% of all prostitutes in the south west are Eboe grin
[/s]
Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by Amaefuleteddy: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
insidelife22:
instead of me to rape

I d' rather pay olosho.

I swear 2 God
Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
A society where poverty reigns supreme, where herbal drugs and alcohol is in abundance and the secuirty operatives/ law enforcement officers are hungry and clueless, can we be surprised that crime is the order of the day? Look at the person that committed the rape, does this look like a normal person? Even the poster, did she type like a person with mental stability? It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better, for the females learn self protection. This weakling could have been kicked in the nuts, pepper sprayed or laid out flat by using a stun gun or taser.

We know this is 9ja and everyone is struggling but the only person that can protect you is YOU! No weapon, no jazz and the man was successful in dragging you to his house to rape? Find one bottle and stab yourself before stabbing him, chook the alcohol out him belle, God no go vex angry
Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
theInterpreter:
expose lol
You guys don't know when to shut up grin

Fools everywhere
[/s]
Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Enough Wailings go dey this thread.. grin grin grin

Say No to Rape..
Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So yesterday I was gisting with my friend then the issue of rape came in.

I asked my friend, why do men rape? My friend told me "Sarah, there are so many reasons men rape. The major reason is idleness. Once a man is idleness his mind is open to accommodate many thoughts plus thought of rape. Mostly the poor rape."

I took a deep breath and replied. "The rich and hardworking men also rape. What could be their reason(s)?"

"Sarah abeg leave me joor. You and rape."

My conclusion is, men regardless their class, race or financial status, they all rape.

A Man City footballer is currently facing trial for rape.

Top rich men rape.
The poor men rape.

Best bet is to keep a girl child away from the male folks.

I am enjoying your Wailings.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) by millionboi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So yesterday I was gisting with my friend then the issue of rape came in.

I asked my friend, why do men rape? My friend told me "Sarah, there are so many reasons men rape. The major reason is idleness. Once a man is idleness his mind is open to accommodate many thoughts plus thought of rape. Mostly the poor rape."

I took a deep breath and replied. "The rich and hardworking men also rape. What could be their reason(s)?"

"Sarah abeg leave me joor. You and rape."

My conclusion is, men regardless their class, race or financial status, they all rape.

A Man City footballer is currently facing trial for rape.

Top rich men rape.
The poor men rape.

Best bet is to keep a girl child away from the male folks.

is not fair to conclude that all men rape.
Edit ur post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Crisis In Idi Oro, Mushin As Rival Gangs Cause Mayhem / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. / Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.