Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja (8885 Views)

Visa Appointment Date, How To Get It, What To Expect And How To Prepare / Questions & Answers To Merit Full Funding And Get Your F1 USA Visa Approved/PT 1 / How To Get Early US Visa Appointment Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by travelwaka: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Since the pandemic, it has become harder getting a US appointment date.
It is no longer news that it has become harder to get an appointment date for US. There are so many reasons for this.
1. The pandemic - This is the major reason for the difficulty
2. VIP - There are also reports that they are also focusing on VIP's mainly they citizens and high profiles.
3. Reduce influx of people travelling to the United States - This is also a strategic move to reduce the number of people visiting the US especially during this pandemic.

Other Unverified Reasons
Some have claimed the number of Nigerians willing to Travel (Japa) has more than doubled in the last 3 years this is partly due to increase in security threats, bad economy, harsh condition, After effect of end SARS protests etc.

To be sincere This has got to be the hardest period in history to get a US visa or appointment date in Nigeria.

What can you do?
Don't worry, this is not the first time that things like this is happening in Nigeria. According to the US website. The earliest appointment you can get is December 2023 and in a few weeks, the earliest appointment date will be January 2024.

In the last few months, we have been able to get early appointments for different clients. Family of 4 going on vacation, Students who just got admission, parents attending their child's graduation, couple attending weddings, family of 5 visiting etc. we have about 90 percent success story so far in terms of visa issuance.

To cut the long story short, we provide the following services
1. Visa Application
2. Appointment date

We will prep you, provide you with a guaranteed early appointment date, and all the necessary assistance during your application. Please kindly contact the number in the flyer below

Follow www.instagram.com/travelwaka_tours

Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by pussyeater(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thanks for the info. What is the guarantee that the visa will be issued?
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by travelwaka: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is for appointment date. However, if you want us to process for you, we can also handle that.
pussyeater:
Thanks for the info. What is the guarantee that the visa will be issued?
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by travelwaka: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
New Updates

Dates on the US websites are now heading towards 2024. Why wait till 2024 when you can get it now. For all visa application and Appointment Date.
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by travelwaka: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's time to gather travel experience
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by travelwaka: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Get an early travel appointment date
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by Michael081324: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Facing appointment date F1 what can I do ?
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by travelwaka: 1:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Please kindly send a message to the number on the flyer
Michael081324:
Facing appointment date F1 what can I do ?
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by travelwaka: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
get early dates
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by Michael081324: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
@travelwaka how can I get the appointment date my school have resume
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by travelwaka: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
You can process student, tourist or medical Visa
Re: Get An Early USA Visa Appointment Dates In Lagos And Abuja by Zoe2019(f): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
hello everyone please i need help on how to fill my B2 form by myself now cause have been refused 2times and no date for appointment for even 2022 yet,the first 2time i applied its was agent that fill out the form for me.pls any help

(1) (Reply)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / Get More Sales! Send Bulk Email & Bulk SMS / Affordable Professional Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.