Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,675 members, 7,840,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) (32893 Views)

Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by justking(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Human being are very heartless
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Brazil2018(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
always with their dad news undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by SimplePlan34: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maybe it's best for the child. Just suffer early than suffer through Ur
Life time.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Sparklinglyte(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
These ones no gett human sympathy
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Franky9584(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
But wait ooo....how can somebody get pregnant, carry am reach 9months, born am come troway the babe?

Still wondering oo...umu nwanyi eeeh!
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Ddeeda: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Can Nairaland provide a section where anyone who doesn't want a baby can post anonymously so the baby can be taken off their hands without harming the baby.

I will personally take the baby off your hands please. I personally want to adopt a new born and can't seem to find any at orphanages. Just make a post on Nairaland, the modes can put it on front page and you will be contacted immediately. You will even be given money to take care of yourself. Please ��������
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ddeeda:
Can Nairaland provide a section where anyone who doesn't want a baby can post anonymously so the baby can be taken off their hands without harming the baby.

I will personally take the baby off your hands please. I personally want to adopt a new born and can't seem to find any at orphanages. Just make a post on Nairaland, the modes can put it on front page and you will be contacted immediately. You will even be given money to take care of yourself. Please ��������

You are rare

Can you make a donation to help my mom?

I don't want her to starve to death

Both of us work in private schools and we are not expecting anything for now

I am scared because I can't find any food with her

I only have what may last for me till next week and I am not sure of getting anything next week

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by citadels(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please don't dump contact me I will adopt the baby and take care of the child. My mum needs a child to take care of
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by TheFalcons: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105312112:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/newborn-baby-abandoned-in-bayelsa-waste-dump-cries-to-death/%3famp

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Guy why. So so bad new. Why na ?
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Mosopzy23: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
cry The heart of man is full of wickedness.
I will continue to reiterate that don't go into any relationship or marriage if you don't have anything doing. I'm also using this medium to appeal to women, pls always ensure you have something worthwhile , even if u probably find yourself in a messy situation like this, you would be able to train your child to independently.

Do you want to make money with your phone. Now is the right time. With Affiliate marketing you could make as much as 200k a month.
Check my signature for more.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by apple30(f): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is terrible ,so sad embarassed
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Bruno531(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Human beings are bad.. How can one carry pregnancy for 9months only to give birth and dump it at a site..
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Hapinex01: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
People are mean.

Anywhere she is today, she will never know peace, her womb will never conceive again, may Allah disgrace her as she has done to these innocent boy.

If she even sell the baby or drop it close to any orphanage e for better.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
This evil mother, definitely knows people around her looking for fruit of the womb, why not just drop the baby at the door post of any mother. It will never go well with her.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
God, where art thou? cry cry cry
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by capacino(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Such a cruel world. Haba ��‍♂️
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Xantel(f): 3:55am On Aug 31, 2021
cry cry
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) by Youngzeez(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2021
May god help us in this country shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Posing As Europeans Online And Duping Women / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup / Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.