Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

A Song To Calm Our Souls In These Days Of Distress - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Song To Calm Our Souls In These Days Of Distress (566 Views)

BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory / If We Could Take Selfies Of Our Souls? / Video: Our Souls, the Battle Ground -- "Cup of Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Song To Calm Our Souls In These Days Of Distress by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 21, 2011
Re: A Song To Calm Our Souls In These Days Of Distress by Sweetnecta: 11:26am On May 22, 2011
like today when all of us the infidel muslims and all the other unbelievers and the fake christians are left behind after the rapture of yesterday to now face the tribulations.

i hear you frosbel. so you are one of the fakes, ehn? i couldn't have guessed if the rapture didn't happen yesterday.
Re: A Song To Calm Our Souls In These Days Of Distress by Nobody: 11:29am On May 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

An automated spam machine , lol.

You are in my prayers.

(1) (Reply)

"do Not Be Anxious About Anything, But In Everything, By Prayer And Petition, Wi / Every Valley Shall Be Raised Up, Every Mountain And Hill Made Low, The Rough Gro / Only One Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.