Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

™musty Strange Serial Jokes Part 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ™musty Strange Serial Jokes Part 1 (639 Views)

Musty: The Scorpion Rearer. / Musty Strange Jokes / My Funny Jokes part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

™musty Strange Serial Jokes Part 1 by Mustystrange98: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
©garri for the fittest©

The deepness of the 'holy shovel' as we would call it, could be likened to that of an excavator diging deeping into the innocent soil -not only one but two enormous 'shovel' all most dug out the whole garri we were drinking.

'Shugaba' and 'ehis' two bush looking pigs that's what I could describe them as. Just came back recently from the farm trying to consume all the garri they brought for us.

I sat confused on how i was going to make it Through out the day with this bush pigs super consuming the garri I begged my mum so hard for.
"Omo this garri quick finish o" shugaba blutterd
Only if he knew what's on my wrestle mania mind.
See
The next day I decided not to Bleep up, I went to where mum kept her Cutlery I selected the largest of the 'holiest shovel' and dashed swifty for a reprisal mission.
Your need to see how the two excavators were digging Into the garri, As musty smart I angrily dug mine too. Just 3 spoons my angel of death appeared. Omo you need to see how the garri choked me I began grunting like a dying pig.

I was quickly rushed to one of our neighbour's room were I was attended to. Drinking water at that moment would worsen my situation.

What pains me more was that through out all the ordeal I passed through they were still drinking the garri.

That night, I stealthily entered into my mother's room and jejely hid the remaining garri... You cannot eat your cake and have it back.
™musty strange.
Re: ™musty Strange Serial Jokes Part 1 by babarinsa35p: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: ™musty Strange Serial Jokes Part 1 by imoleoluwa48b: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: ™musty Strange Serial Jokes Part 1 by chimankpaaahil8: 4:08am On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: ™musty Strange Serial Jokes Part 1 by Emmyreal4(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Wahala No They Finish / New Goverment Emblem / The General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.