Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

People Prime Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime Companies (1210 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime Companies by afam1(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2007
i just read from their website and i discovered that it was boldly written that on the 24th of july in guardian newspaper that the nmaes of the companies will be published.thanks
Re: People Prime Companies by damkollins(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2007
afam1:

i just read from their website and i discovered that it was boldly written that on the 24th of july in guardian newspaper that the nmaes of the companies will be published.thanks

We are expecting that but they also promised to send the list to our e-mail add 2 weeks b4 the fair.
Re: People Prime Companies by Matured26(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hey Damkollins,

You really following up this people prime issue oooooooooo.

All the same, keep it up and we'll surely get there.

Cheers
Re: People Prime Companies by lolliba(f): 2:36am On Jul 21, 2007
no wahala, let's wait and see.
Re: People Prime Companies by damkollins(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
Matured26:

Hey Damkollins,

You really following up this people prime issue oooooooooo.

All the same, keep it up and we'll surely get there.

Cheers
Are u not also following it up?It's worth it and I hope and pray it really worth it.
lolliba:

no wahala, let's wait and see.
That's our best bet!
Re: People Prime Companies by Matured26(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2007
DAMKOLLINS,
I HAIL OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: People Prime Companies by damkollins(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2007
Matured26:

DAMKOLLINS,
I HAIL OOOOOOOOOOOO
I hail you too.
Re: People Prime Companies by abimbolami(f): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hi Guys,

Please, whereabout is the people prime recruitment fair being held? and the time?

Cheers
Re: People Prime Companies by damkollins(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2007
abimbolami:

Hi Guys,

Please, whereabout is the people prime recruitment fair being held? and the time?

Cheers
The fair is for the Shell hall,Muson center at Onikan on the 26th and 27th of this month(Thursday and friday of this week).But wait,were you invited?Have u checked ur name in the list?

(1) (Reply)

Any News From Zenith / Information Communications Technology Vacancy / Universal Telecoms Job Vacancy Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.