Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Sound Acoustic Barrier for Highway Shield Noise Sale Acoustic - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sound Acoustic Barrier for Highway Shield Noise Sale Acoustic (161 Views)

FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sound Acoustic Barrier for Highway Shield Noise Sale Acoustic by sopna69: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2021
AcousticalFencing is a professional company that produces residential and commercial acoustic panels. We are a company situated in the heart of Guangzhou City, which is the capital of Guangdong Province, China. Our company has enjoyed an excellent reputation among our customers from at home and abroad. In recent years, our company has introduced a series of advanced equipments.

Temporary Construction Site Acoustic Barrier Insulation Material Noise Reduction Barrier

With strong production capacity, we have sold our products to many markets, including customers of civil construction companies, ceiling contractors, land planning companies, etc. YHON is the first Australian staircase company that also produces and supplies railings, stairs, handrails, pool fences and ss accessories in Perth, Australia at a competitive price. OKVEUV is a network of visual planners located in Sydney, Auckland, Singapore and Shanghai. It is a pioneer in urban lighting planning and has extensive experience in all areas of lighting design. ServiceEXContractor offers services to architects, commercial contractors, real estate agents and homeowners. He has 20 years of experience in the local construction industry in Breewald, North Carolina, USA. UDALU is an interior design company located in Bangalore, providing a variety of suspended ceilings, flooring, wallpaper, office furniture, carpets, residential and commercial door curtains.
Portable Outdoor Fence Enclosure Fencing Acoustical Enclosures for Blenders
Please send me your TDS (technical details sheet) and price for your Acoustic Fence 1000 x 2400 mm. What impact might this have on road noise from a nearby moderately heavy traffic road? Is it rated on the SRI scale?

I own a preschool center and I am interested in dividing a large space. I would be interested in a price list.

Do you do custom wall upholstery? I am looking for a custom design and shapes, I was wondering if you could make them for traffic noise.

I am enquiring about the sound insulation rolls you make. also will this block heat and also coldness from outside?

Our products have been exported to more than 50 countries around the world, such as Kuwait, South Africa, Turkey, India, Vanuatu, Estonia, United States, Australia, Italy, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, and so on.

We sincerely welcome friends from all over the world to visit our company.

Link: https://www.acousticalfencing.com/product/portable-noise-enclosures/

(1) (Reply)

Land Measuring 1,969 Sqms For Sale At Opebi ,ikeja / Convert Your Naira To Dollar ($) Or Pounds(£) Direct To Your Dom Account Online / 2 Blocks Of 8 Nos Miniflat For Sale At Igbogbo, Ikorodu @ N30million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.