Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale (847 Views)

Black Soldier Fly / Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production, A Way To Go / Black Soldier Fly Frass Aka Black Gold Available For Sale. Better Than Manure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale by BSFeggsgod: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Do you have a livestock farm (pigs,catfish,poultry,etc) or you want to set up a black soldier fly farm and have no idea how to get the eggs needed to start or rear for you livestock?
We have eggs available for sale with an optional consultancy for a fee as

We look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale by criuze(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Whatnis black soldier fly
Re: Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale by BSFeggsgod: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2021
criuze:
Whatnis black soldier fly
The black soldier fly is an insect of interest whose larvae can be used as a substitute or alternative source of protein for livestock. The Larvae contains up to 43% of protein and are rich in calcium and other nutrients.
By placing your livestock on a BSFL diet,you would save more production cost.
Re: Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale by criuze(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2021
BSFeggsgod:

The black soldier fly is an insect of interest whose larvae can be used as a substitute or alternative source of protein for livestock. The Larvae contains up to 43% of protein and are rich in calcium and other nutrients.
By placing your livestock on a BSFL diet,you would save more production cost.

Am hearing this for the first time

So now do you commercialize the farming
How feasible it is

The possibility of production quantity that will pay off stress of insect rearing
Re: Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale by BSFeggsgod: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2021
It has been around for a quite a while. If you go to google or youtube and type in ‘black soldier fly production’ you would see videos and texts that would wow you and give you a deeper insight.

If you have any questions after your search. Feel free to reach out via email or drop your number and we will reach out to you.
Re: Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale by topetalo: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please share your contact number. I need to buy some eggs
Re: Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale by Samwils: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'm really glad to see this, I know about maggot production for livestock feed.. please how do I get this and how much does it cost.. I'm based in Calabar

(1) (Reply)

5 Hectares Of Cassava Tuber Ready To Be Sold. Serious Buyers Pls. / Discover The Website That Teaches Agric Like No Other / Quality Ijebu Garri Now Available For Home Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.