Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (649 Views)

High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 / Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria By Foodstuff Store (may 2022) / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by Kogi1stson(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good day my fellow country men and women please why is nobody talking about the high cost of foodstuffs in the country....anybody close to buhari should please tell him if he can't do anything positive he should just return the country how he meet it

Now a mudu of foreign rice is now sold for #1000 compared to #300 in 2014/15
even local rice is now #700

A mudu of beans now go for #1200 compared to #280 in 2014/15

A single spaghetti now go for #300 compared to #150 in 2014/15

Other farm product like tomato,pepper,onion, yam, etc is now expensive because of herdsmen/farmers clashes and herdsmen pro (bandits) and villagers clashes

Where is #FMA..#Mbuhari..#osibanjo

Our leaders in both APC and PDP are only concerned about their pocket and how to save the life of their party none is even concerned on how to save the life of the masses and the sinking country right now both the ruling and opposition parties are all talking about their convention and 2023 election none of them is even concerned about the insecurity and bad economy and some people are already drumming support for another set of old men from Lagos and Adamawa..hmm suffer no they tire us

Please support this thread by adding the price of foodstuffs in your area

God bless NIGERIA
God bless KOGI STATE
Re: Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Half bag of rice 12,500
Beans Congo 1,200
Egg half crate 750 and the list go on. I spent almost 60k buying food stuff in this August!
Buhari, where ever you are THE GROUND WILL REJECT YOUR FLESH FOR THIS HARDSHIP

1 Like

Re: Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by GRACETOLIVE(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
We were never hungry in this country like now.

1 Like

Re: Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by longetivity(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wait!! Let me ask the overall best in failure below

Re: Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by TarOrfeeek: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
The one way shock me pass.

Agege bread that has been fixed at N50 since 1999.

This Gen. Failure came agege bread is now N120.

I'm still shocked.

1 Like

Re: Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
And despite the insufferable economic hardship fostered on Nigerians by this failed government, the economy recorded five per cent growth which is the highest in six years due to focus on job creation, consistency in policy and innovation according to the never-do-well of a President angry
Re: Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by Kogi1stson(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
No N50 bread in my area again cryundecided
TarOrfeeek:

The one way shock me pass.

Agege bread that has been fixed at N50 since 1999.

This Gen. Failure came agege bread is now N120.

I'm still shocked.

1 Like

Re: Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by domwas2(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2021
I do the shopping every two weeks, we spent 50k for just major food stuff unlike 20k with extra last couple of years.
Re: Concerns About The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2021
WHAT CONCERN?WHY ARE YOU NOT FARMING?GO AND FARM,STOP COMPLAINING,GO FARM. undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Latest Recipe On Cookpad / Company Registration Made Simple. / Food Biotechnology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.