Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Are Nigerians So Irrational? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerians So Irrational? (164 Views)

Are Nigerians Really Planning To Vote Atiku Abubakar As President? N.B. Pg.173. / Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical? / Why Are Nigerians So Angry On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Irrational? by Amanpo: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
I recently joined Nairaland and I must say I'm shocked at the level of ignorance,myopia, superstition and outright stupidity exhibited by a large number of pple here.

Initially thought dy wr joking or being satirical until I noticed the trend was continuous and widespread.

Is this a reflection of the Nigerian people?

How can you not apply common sense to everyday issues and public discuss?

I literarily have headache after reading some users analysis of issues and I've decided to be very careful with pple in this country.

You cannot truly enjoy life if you choose to be foolish most of the time.

Forgive me but I'm just shocked and angry!
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Irrational? by maiquel: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Was it the joke section or where did you visit?
Since you're new here, you'll get used to it. You'll find all sorts on nairaland, it's what keeps the forum running. In fact, someone can just decide to come for you because of this post.
In all, enjoy it, twitter is not so different.

(1) (Reply)

80 Faqs Concerning The Home Without Marriage And Family (2) / Lam Chris And A Determination To Win / Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.