Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Bbnaija: “nothing Happened Between Me And Pere, We’ll Never Be Friends” – Maria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “nothing Happened Between Me And Pere, We’ll Never Be Friends” – Maria (490 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends / What Happened Between Naira Marley And My Wife On A Plane - RMD / Bbnaija: ‘nothing Else To Offer’ – Fans Disappointed With Mercy After What She D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “nothing Happened Between Me And Pere, We’ll Never Be Friends” – Maria by Adezvicky: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ex-housemate, Maria has debunked claims about having some freaky moments with fellow housemate, Pere while she was in the house.
Pere Maria Touching Fingered
Recall that Pere disclosed that he fingered and touched Maria and she did the same to him on a particular occasion.Maria who initially denied that such a sexual moment ever occurred between them further restated her stance in one of her media round sessions where she asserted that she and Pere never indulged in the ‘adult game’.
READ MORE:- https://soundng.com/bbnaija-nothing-happened-between-me-and-pere-well-never-be-friends-maria/
Re: Bbnaija: “nothing Happened Between Me And Pere, We’ll Never Be Friends” – Maria by Adezvicky: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Adezvicky:
Ex-housemate, Maria has debunked claims about having some freaky moments with fellow housemate, Pere while she was in the house.
Pere Maria Touching Fingered
Recall that Pere disclosed that he fingered and touched Maria and she did the same to him on a particular occasion.Maria who initially denied that such a sexual moment ever occurred between them further restated her stance in one of her media round sessions where she asserted that she and Pere never indulged in the ‘adult game’.
READ MORE:- https://soundng.com/bbnaija-nothing-happened-between-me-and-pere-well-never-be-friends-maria/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Am Very Sorry For My Actions" Says Bbnaija Tega / Bbnaija: Saskay Cries As Jaypaul Surprises Her With Flowers [VIDEO] / #bbnaija: Queen Reveals - “whitemoney Stopped Me From Getting Intimate On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.